18f, new and navigating this disorder(?)

hi everyone! you all can call me fawn. im not here for sexual stuff as much as i am here just to navigate my complex feelings and thoughts about being zoophilic. im a little nervous but im hoping to find friends or something,,

I love gaming, specifically fortnite, the last of us, and life is strange. i love kawaii fashion and anime and cute things in general.

thanks for reading ^_^
Welcome to you!

welcome to the madness. be prepared for people to bombard you wanting to talk. otherwise just relax and have fun. and anime is the best lol

Welcome always good to see another zoo sister on here. You will find most of us girls happy to share experiences just DM.

Hi Fawn! I'm new too and also a gamer. If you ever play Overwatch or are planning on playing Marvel Rivals when it comes out, let me know. Always down to meet new friends especially ones who game

Konichiwa! Nice to meet you. Interested in hearing about what you are thinking, how you started, and what you plan to do next!

hi everyone! you all can call me fawn. im not here for sexual stuff as much as i am here just to navigate my complex feelings and thoughts about being zoophilic. im a little nervous but im hoping to find friends or something,,

I love gaming, specifically fortnite, the last of us, and life is strange. i love kawaii fashion and anime and cute things in general.

thanks for reading ^_^
Welcome to the forum. Always happy to chat if you think it could be useful. Took me a while to come to terms with my desires.

Back