Would you start a family with your animal lover?

I think there was another similar thread but yea, I definitely would.

Maybe one day when I have the time to father and raise a foal or a litter of puppies. If it was possible to impregnate our partners we would have a lot of kiddies already but sadly I'll probably have to settle for artificial insemination. But it's definitely crossed my mind.

why not ferals :D
Because there'd be nothing crueler then giving rise to some thing with our level of sentience and unable to interact in the world fully. Dolphins at least enjoy 4D space to keep them entertained but despite all their intelligence, they're unable to invent technology and develop things around em.

Because there'd be nothing crueler then giving rise to some thing with our level of sentience and unable to interact in the world fully. Dolphins at least enjoy 4D space to keep them entertained but despite all their intelligence, they're unable to invent technology and develop things around em.
how would u like that ur offsprings looks like? u can search nice furry pics and post them here =)

Last edited:
ya they'd be my off spring, sex is not what I would be thinking of, as I am not into incest in any way shape or form.

ya they'd be my off spring, sex is not what I would be thinking of, as I am not into incest in any way shape or form.
no i wanted to knew what part u want more canid and what part more dog, like u see in the pics above when hands are more paw like working with tools could be more complicated

no i wanted to knew what part u want more canid and what part more dog, like u see in the pics above when hands are more paw like working with tools could be more complicated
I'd want them to be able to interact with the world, so would want the hands to be more functional, but who knows what the genetics would play out.

so why u post here if we all knew its not possible ? with that u play with fantasy and its fully ok :gsd_happysmile:
I said "if it where possible" you missed the nuance. and then what I would hope the out come would be, and with genetic splicing technology it could potentially be done, but it would have to be done to see how the genetics play'd out.

i had seen in the past a nice pic of different stages of antros, from having cat/dog ears and tail up to nearly full feral - the more the outcome would be close to humans - the more easy they would have a normal life in the human society

That would actually make an interesting topic. I think humanity's advancement has hinged basically entirely on having opposable thumbs and the mastery of fire. Fire led to metalworking, energy production, combustion engines etc. Not sure what the possibilities would be underwater.

Dolphins at least enjoy 4D space to keep them entertained but despite all their intelligence, they're unable to invent technology and develop things around em.
ummm........ if i am not mistaken , we all live in 4d space as the fourth dimension is time .

ummm........ if i am not mistaken , we all live in 4d space as the fourth dimension is time .
short of machines we generally only have 2 axis of motion and a single orientation, where as a dolphin is essentially living in space in terms of its range of motions.

Back