Who would perform beastility in front of a group

when I was a teenager I fucked a guy’s mare in front of a few guys…we were all zoo well one was kind of zoo curious or at least friendly to zoos. after I was done he (the owner) told me to “watch this“ and then he opened up her pussy and proceeded to slurp up all my cum as it leaked out of her… As a teenager that was one of the hottest things I had ever done! i miss playing with horses.

If they were all zoos, and I trusted them, then yeah. But only if it was group sex or an orgy or something like that where everyone participated. Just being watched sounds uncomfortable.

In a fantasy world where bestiality was accepted and legal, and in front of people that are as into it as I would be, then I could see myself going for it. I much prefer to watch, though. Would be hot to see a guy go for it with a female animal so casually!

I happen to know this stallion that would gladly stop a parade so he could rip off a quicky in front of the entire town. I wouldn't mind letting him do it if I could be somewhere that the citizens would enjoy the show and not prosecute.
And for todays Attraction! Rusty the Randy Donkey!!

Attachments

• 57191f1a2d65f_1.mp4
    3.1 MB
That's kink of what we do with our posts here. Only thing is, this is mostly anonymous. Yes I would do it in front of others as long as they are zoo also.

Back