Who on here has actually been with a animal

There's a poll thread on here with a similar question:

Answer: quite a lot

Haven't had intercourse with any animals, but have given a couple of blowjobs to 2 different dogs, as well as received many rimjobs from dogs.

My partner and I have yet to initiate searching for a zoo partner, taking it slow and trying to learn.
Not sure how we'd find a dog partner to top me without raising one ourselves. Do people often find other willing owners?

When I was younger I would finger my family's female boxer while jerking off. I'd usually try to bust on her pussy and then push my cum inside of her. We also had a male boxer that I would jerk off, but I was less into that (I've never really been into dog penises). Other than that the only other thing I did was let them lick my asshole and dick. I was too paranoid to go any further than that.

One female dog and one male dog. A mare someday, hopefully.

I would love a chance with a lioness and dolphin, but that's likely going to always be fantasy.

I'd love to be with a golden retriever they are such beautiful breed. But I really love any bigger dogs. The dog I grew was up with was as mastive cross and he was such a big muscley boy with the biggest longest shaft and a knot that would not let you go till you were completely filled up with his hot load.

One female dog and one male dog. A mare someday, hopefully.

I would love a chance with a lioness and dolphin, but that's likely going to always be fantasy.
Now Dolphins fascinate me after reading the story of the English woman arrested for sex with a dolphin of a cornish beach the report said she was arrested for repeatedly offending public morals with the dolphin.over a period of two weeks.

Back