Who Loves Animal Tails

I'm not sure if I should start a separate thread for this but maybe that can be done later... I've been wondering about the best brands, and especially European-made tails, particularly for puppy play. I have a plug I bought through Etsy which I love, but I'd love one with a bigger tail that I can see easily when I turn around, like the one in the gif below. Anyone know where to find those?

Attachments

• 9846047 (1).gif
    9846047 (1).gif
    337.2 KB · Views: 9
I'm not sure if I should start a separate thread for this but maybe that can be done later... I've been wondering about the best brands, and especially European-made tails, particularly for puppy play. I have a plug I bought through Etsy which I love, but I'd love one with a bigger tail that I can see easily when I turn around, like the one in the gif below. Anyone know where to find those?

Similar ones can be found on amazon in europe. I have one that curves "forward" and can see it myself when looking back.

Similar ones can be found on amazon in europe. I have one that curves "forward" and can see it myself when looking back.
Thanks. I guess I should have been a bit clearer - all those have tails that are around 20-23cm/7-9" in length (excluding the plug). Specifically I'd like one with a tail that's around 30-35cm/12-15" in length.

I actually did find the Oxballs Puppy tail that is 30cm/12" in length but it's so damn expensive..! 😭 and that's without shipping and customs from the US..! Anyone know any EU manufacturers that make similar length tail plugs that don't charge a paw and a paw for it...?

Back