Which breed to choose ?

I am considering buying a dog (puppy) next year, because I live in an apartment building with a child, I am thinking about a breed that will be easy to raise and will meet its basic requirements. There will be no shortage of love for him (physical also from me) because we both always wanted to have a dog at home. The dog will be alone in the apartment 6-8 hours a day, walks 3 times a day and I take turns with the child. I am considering two breeds today: a Labrador and a German Shepherd, does anyone have any other ideas?
Love both your options. Best of luck!

I am considering buying a dog (puppy) next year, because I live in an apartment building with a child, I am thinking about a breed that will be easy to raise and will meet its basic requirements. There will be no shortage of love for him (physical also from me) because we both always wanted to have a dog at home. The dog will be alone in the apartment 6-8 hours a day, walks 3 times a day and I take turns with the child. I am considering two breeds today: a Labrador and a German Shepherd, does anyone have any other ideas?
The best boy I ever had was a husky/german Shepard mix. Loyal, and he LOVED my pussy. As soon as I pulled my panties to the side, he would lick away.

I raise the question, maybe someone, something?
Regarding beagles, somewhere else on the forum a member said that they are well endowed for their body size. Then, some time in the last 2 years I saw a homemade vid with a woman in her bedroom getting mounted by a smallish dog that looked a bit beagle-like. His hair might have been a bit longer, but his coloring and size were like a beagle. It wasn't a high res vid. It was filmed from across the room, like as if she'd set up her phone on something way back away from herself.

If anyone is trying to figure out this vid, she seemed to be over 40 years of age. She and her dog were definitely not newbies. He knew exactly what she wanted, and how they would do it, and she knew exactly how to place herself for him. They looked to be long term lovers with a ton of experience doing exactly what they did. She and him walked from the edge of the bed a few feet out from it to an open area in her room. He was looking up at her and paying close attention, and knew exactly what time it was.

Anyway, he did stay lodged in her for 30 seconds to a minute. She was facing away from the camera. So, there was not a side view of his bits, at all. Smaller dogs sometimes seem to hump longer, like closer to 40 seconds of humping instead of 18 to 20 seconds, like some Danes.

Regarding beagles, somewhere else on the forum a member said that they are well endowed for their body size. Then, some time in the last 2 years I saw a homemade vid with a woman in her bedroom getting mounted by a smallish dog that looked a bit beagle-like. His hair might have been a bit longer, but his coloring and size were like a beagle. It wasn't a high res vid. It was filmed from across the room, like as if she'd set up her phone on something way back away from herself.

If anyone is trying to figure out this vid, she seemed to be over 40 years of age. She and her dog were definitely not newbies. He knew exactly what she wanted, and how they would do it, and she knew exactly how to place herself for him. They looked to be long term lovers with a ton of experience doing exactly what they did. She and him walked from the edge of the bed a few feet out from it to an open area in her room. He was looking up at her and paying close attention, and knew exactly what time it was.

Anyway, he did stay lodged in her for 30 seconds to a minute. She was facing away from the camera. So, there was not a side view of his bits, at all. Smaller dogs sometimes seem to hump longer, like closer to 40 seconds of humping instead of 18 to 20 seconds, like some Danes.
thanks, good to know some news

Take into consideration the home alone aspect for 6-8 hours. Shepherds are wonderful breeds but the lack of attention/exercise can cause them to be destructive. This is for many breeds but Shepherds have a neurotic side to them, not nearly as bad as a dog like a husky or malinos. But just something to watch for.

Back