When your dog fills you up, do you clean right away or prefer to keep everything inside?

Usually I prefer to keep it in, I love the idea that my body just absorbs it. Sometimes though I like to get it out just to see how much was put in me. However if I have to get dressed soon after, I always clean up whether I want to or not for fear of sharting it out and soiling my underwear, as that would be gross. This is especially true if I have somewhere else to be.

I love keeping it in, but sorry to break it, it quickly stinks like death down there.. but again, legs closed most of the day except when back home, he comes right back to investigate where that smell is from, rinse and repeat..

If I got fucked by any animal I would want to keep it in as long as possible usually. It would be really hot sometimes though to push it out so I can feel it pouring out of me and down my balls and cock.

I love keeping it in, but sorry to break it, it quickly stinks like death down there.. but again, legs closed most of the day except when back home, he comes right back to investigate where that smell is from, rinse and repeat..
Why would stink? That's weird

One of the hottest stories I read in a while was of a young lady who went about her day loaded up with her 4 legged lover’s load. She went shopping, on a job interview, and even had dinner with her parents. Great detail about little leaks. Probably fiction, but totally hot!!!
That was probably Jen from BF. She wrote about her true experiences, and I hope she finds us here sometime.

Reactions: p a
Usually I prefer to keep it in, I love the idea that my body just absorbs it. Sometimes though I like to get it out just to see how much was put in me. However if I have to get dressed soon after, I always clean up whether I want to or not for fear of sharting it out and soiling my underwear, as that would be gross. This is especially true if I have somewhere else to be.
Pretty much this

Guess this is duplicate thread. I answered a similar question earlier. I believe that what my boy gives me is meant for me and he deserves the basic respect that I keep it in me. He has put his cum inside me as an outcome of his natural instinct, sexual desire and my willingness. He is no different to me from what my man would have been. If i would not drain out my bf or husband's cum, then whey drain out his ? What he oozes out in me is a part of intense heat to breed me and his love for me. The heat is gone with the moment but the love stays in me. No doubts on that.

I like to walk around the area full of his cum. Letting down to squeeze over my legs and asshole. I even more like when there is a wet spot to be noticed from others :)

I (a dude, so anal) like to keep it in as long as possible. I have gone to bed with guts full of dog or horse, and wake up in the morning with most of it absorbed by my body, which is sort of a pregnancy fetish, I guess, but whatever, I want them a part of me forever ... or something. :)
Sounds hot wish I could find someone to help me try this.

I think with my boy, the amount he would fill you with would not allow you to keep it in, as it would explode out of your pussy with the force of a fire hose !
Dude, maybe I'm off base here, but to the average person here, this isn't really a comment that comes across in a good way.. just saying.. if you know the poster well enough, then ok, I'm off base, but if you don't, this reeks of creeper..

Back