What's your orgasm record for one day?

If little ones count maybe 15-17, if only big ones count I guess 8-9

I don't know, I am not counting them when they happen. 4-5 times are probably the high score of times of sex during a day, so maybe in the 15-20 region.

No way for me to say 🤔…. Some are small types, an can som the time blend into the next. Tho som r big an easier to say.

Probably 8 for me...but I knew a girl for a while who could make herself orgasm at the drop of a hat. She would have mini-orgasms to the beat of metal music, and during sex I could tell her to cum and she would right then.

So one day while I was texting her I asked her what her record was, and she said something like 80 in a day. I told her I was coming over to break that record. :) It took a little over 2 hours, but I stopped when she counted to 100 finally. Wore that poor girl out!

Probably 8 for me...but I knew a girl for a while who could make herself orgasm at the drop of a hat. She would have mini-orgasms to the beat of metal music, and during sex I could tell her to cum and she would right then.

So one day while I was texting her I asked her what her record was, and she said something like 80 in a day. I told her I was coming over to break that record. :) It took a little over 2 hours, but I stopped when she counted to 100 finally. Wore that poor girl out!
I have a similar experience with no mini anything but the number is so ridiculously stupid its not worth posting, but well in excess of 2 hrs too. Rare woman but they exist.

EDIT: Better than that is that I met her here.

I premise that during the day I work and I'm often out of the house, here I'm talking about orgasms when I play with myself late at night and I don't have the first orgasm easy, it takes me a while maybe a 30 minutes then had the first one I have many close orgasms and some times until the sunrise, I don't know exactly but I think 12-14

Back