What's your fantasy that you know probably won't happen but you think is hot regardless?

I keep finding myself thinking about my new coworker, she's so damn beautiful, has a smile that makes my brain melt. Has a perfect ass. I just wanna bend her over the register, she's short as well so her feet wouldn't even touch the ground.

My biggest fantasy is to be in a sort of horse bukkakke.
Be sat on my knees mouth open while horse after horse is brought over to give me a facial. I'd love to see myself drenched smiling in that much cum.

And another one that I'm hoping can happen with help off here.

To suck a big dog off while holding a glass under his cock to catch all the cum that spills out my mouth.
Then take a metal straw and suck it all up.
I'd love to be filmed doing that.

Getting pissed on by a bunch of dogs (as well as on myself/on the dogs) while I'm getting licked in all of my favorite places.

Never gonna happen but it drives me absolutely crazy thinking about it.

Being taken by a pack of hounds. I used to live by an old fox hunting club. They stop hunting years before and was just using people to play hide and seek with the dogs. At the time i was not fully aware of myself, and sometimes i wonder what would have happen if i was.

Ik this is supppeeerrr weird but having a large group of horny tabbo and BDSM lovers worship me.
They would bring me animals that are wanting a good fuck
They will worship my body and my ideas
I would be there sex toy and pet
(I kinda wanna go into more details about this so if you want to hear please tell me)

Ik this is supppeeerrr weird but having a large group of horny tabbo and BDSM lovers worship me.
They would bring me animals that are wanting a good fuck
They will worship my body and my ideas
I would be there sex toy and pet
(I kinda wanna go into more details about this so if you want to hear please tell me)
mmm love to if you're happy

Back