What Do You Get Annoyed By?

in germany it's forbidden to overtake someone on the right side.
In America were supposedly able to overtake in any lane even in the median and in the opposing traffic lanes on the other side of the freeway as long as we get around that sucker. Well legally thats not allowed but this is america and driving here is a Shit Show. 🤣

In America were supposedly able to overtake in any lane even in the median and in the opposing traffic lanes on the other side of the freeway as long as we get around that sucker. Well legally thats not allowed but this is america and driving here is a Shit Show. 🤣
sounds like fun xD

You REALLY Wanna KNOW?
This afternoon Im annoyed as FUCK, with Amazon prime video and Youtube video.
Im trying to Screen rip a video and "Prime" was black screening my stream ripper, then I found a work around and got the video, but now there muting the audio. And it,s not my computer but on there end. Because everything starts just fine. I have video and audio, then about 15 seconds into the video The Audio Mutes. Some kind of New Copyright protection Im guessing. I never had this problem in the past.
So I look and see Youtube has the same video to rent for 99 cents. So I go try that and it's the SAME DAM THING! But then I try Stream capture and that appears to be downloading, But its Awfully SLOW, gonna take 6 hours for one measly 800mb file.
And Im guessing when it finally comes in, it will have the audio muted or some crazy shit.
and they wonder why nobody likes them and refuses to pay for subscriptions to there lousy services. DAM Capitalist filthy Pigs.

When the needle I keep on my desk gets close to my mouse and ends up sticking to the magnets on the bottom of it.

Dear TV/movie makers, if you're going to use a textured flimsy plywood/drywall wall to stand in for a metal/stone wall, don't throw an actor against it so we can see it move and bounce for what it is.

Wrong… In the US it’s only legal to pass on the left and it has to be done in a safe manor. The real “shit show” is people like you who drive like entitled assholes and endager everyone else.

tourists who message me having never spoken with me in the forums.

Entitlement mentality

Anything with the word "swift" associated with it

anyone who asks tit size - yes I realize you can determine a woman's iq by her cup size, and education level by her bust. but you could just as easily carry a conversation and find out the hard way

dick pics

Sith Sarah Vader-Pool - heir to the imperial thrown, princess of the dark side
special powers - piss me off and you can see force lightening coming from my stare. LOL

People that are professionally offended. People have preferences and differences in opinion, sense of humor, everything, we dont have to like those differences but we can still look past them and live in harmony without someone losing their mind and demanding blood at an opinion that they disagree with.

i find your lack of spotting sarcasm disturbing.
To be fair, spotting sarcasm in text form on the internet isn't easy. There are way to many people on the internet who actually believe and mean the stupidest shit ever.

And you writing thrown instead of throne was an honest mistake, same as me writing "your sarcastic" instead of "you're", admit it.

To be fair, spotting sarcasm in text form on the internet isn't easy. There are way to many people on the internet who actually believe and mean the stupidest shit ever.

And you writing thrown instead of throne was an honest mistake, same as me writing "your sarcastic" instead of "you're", admit it.
No “thrown” was actually intentional. It was an inside joke for long-time friend here.

Back