Socks on paws?

I just generally wear a t-shirt. Tried with a sweater, and I would love to, but my roommates keep the house at 21 C (70F) for some godforsaken reason (it's ridiculously hot, I literally never closed my window all winter, and I have my heat vent blocked with clothes so I get less heat, and it's STILL too goddamn hot in my room).

I don't think he'd care for socks, and either way, he doesn't actually scratch a lot. Whether that's because it's who he is, or because I move my body to accommodate him, it's difficult to say.

I've never used socks prefer my scratches the healing is a bitch but I've got some scars from over 9 years old makes me remember the power that boy had pulling me into him 🥵

I use booties/dog shoes specifically to keep his paws nice and smooth. I love paws, and I like em clean and not rough. Feels better on my dick thst way

My husband thinks exactly the same way! 😂 he thinks it’s very sexy to see scratches on my ass and thighs but they sting! I mean they’re sexy love stings but after a while it gets old so I usually have to wear blue jeans with the crotch cut out. We try putting socks on them but they always seem to come off. they instinctively want to raise their hind legs up for some reason and those are usually the paws end up scratching me not the front ones. His front paws usually dig in to my inner thigh which actually is a big turn on when I’m being fucked. I like the feeling when a dog presses his front into my legs really hard to hold me tight so I can’t get away. I’ve used these cut off shorts a number of times and you can see they’re getting shredded by their claws! Lol!View attachment 336195View attachment 336196

Scratches are so sexy! But I keep forgetting that not everyone is into BDSM / pain 🤔

Back