Raise your hand if you're looking for a friend today

Love this idea. I the male half was literally just going to make a post like this.
I'm raising my hand. Open to connecting with new people over any topic. Would honestly just like to talk to anyone as I've been very isolated since COVID.

🖐🏻I’m not very good at making friends online but I’m into dogs and horses (both male) if that helps break ice🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

The idea behind this thread is if you have some free time and would like to have a friend to connect with raise your hand here 👋

Raising your hand here is like an invitation for people to send you some messages.

I'm not saying there really is any rules but being respectful is always a good thing and if someone raised their hand a long time ago probably should consider the invite to chat expired.
c: I think two days old is a good expiry date.

(y)

The idea behind this thread is if you have some free time and would like to have a friend to connect with raise your hand here 👋

Raising your hand here is like an invitation for people to send you some messages.

I'm not saying there really is any rules but being respectful is always a good thing and if someone raised their hand a long time ago probably should consider the invite to chat expired.
👋

🤚 Regular guy here. Gay but down to chat with other dudes (straight or gay). After all, THIS is what we have in common! Cheers!

👋

If only it were this easy. Why do we humans complicate things so much? Dont we all want the same thing? Friends, mates, with similar intrests... a community... People have become so closed off and distant with one another, and here I thought the internet was meant to help people connect.

Back