Not (Knot) Zoo exclusive but don't consider this a fetish

Foxgoblin85

Tourist
I am a gay male who has been zoo attracted since my teens. I am not zoo exclusive as I am still very much attracted to and desire dating human men but my attraction to canines isn't a fetish/kink for me. I honestly feel like its a continuation of my sexual orientation. I am equally attracted to human men and male canines. I desire to enter a full and healthy relationship with a man and a dog and have plenty of zoo experience and personal knowledge. I am also very interested in making online and in person friendships with those like myself. Open to communicating about zoo, sex, relationships as well as nonzoo related things.

I'm straight with humans but would consider letting a male dog fuck me if it wasn't for the fact that I can't really see the appeal of anal for anyone, let alone when there's the chaos and roughness of a dog going to town. I always feel a little worried for the risk of injury to anyone who receives k9 anal, even though I know some genuinely love it.

Don't let the loudest voices get to you in this information internet age. You do you. Long as nobody is getting hurt. Don't worry about it.

I'm straight with humans but would consider letting a male dog fuck me if it wasn't for the fact that I can't really see the appeal of anal for anyone, let alone when there's the chaos and roughness of a dog going to town. I always feel a little worried for the risk of injury to anyone who receives k9 anal, even though I know some genuinely love it.
Share that. But realise it belongs more in my head than reality practically. So while I'd taste. It's gonna be for her mainly practically :)

Back