Neutered male sex information gathering

Definitely have patience and let it be on his terms. I have never dealt with neutered dogs so I imagine it is different, but I had a similar issue with Boots and I think there are a few things to consider. If he is used to you giving him that attention with hands only, he may not understand whats happening. I used to only jerk Boots off because he is so large, so he often just comes from the front when he wants that kind of attention. It took having group sex with them for him to understand the situation, but he still gets confused about where to go at times. My other boys are always down for sex, but Boots is also different. He will always let me know if he isn't interested, and that is something that should be respected.

So ive had sexual experiences with dogs in the past but he was fully in tact, I miss that sensation of being close with my dog but my current boy is desexed. He shows interest and will rut my hand when i jerk him off and he will actively seek out the attention but when i present myself, he just ignores me. Any suggestions?

you even call it "desexed" yourself and still ask about sex...

on a similar but off-topic-y note: why does this keep getting asked like twice a week? isn't there like a stickied thread already? "search" button not prominent enough?

Anyone have lunch being mounted by a neutered k9? My bulldog does get hard when excited and I have not tried having him mount me but would like to know if it's possible to get knotted by a neutered dog

Unless he was neutered while sexuality mature, he most likely won't. Even if he does get a hard on, it won't last as long as an intact male.

Reactions: Aka
Unless he was neutered while sexuality mature, he most likely won't. Even if he does get a hard on, it won't last as long as an intact male.

I'm afraid that's knot always the case, sir! I have met, and a couple people I've known have had and cared for, prepubertally neutered males and bitches who were just as horny as any intact male and bitch in heat in regards to self-masturbation to climax. One in particular fully mated and tied regularly for the full 15+ min with the intact females that came into the malamute rescue. That's just my personal experience and the experience of some in my circle of friends and acquaintances thoughout my life, not really anything that can count as statistical data obviously. But it's still worth noting.

Unless you insist I'm completely delusional or full of shit, in which case nevermind! 😆

I'm afraid that's knot always the case, sir! I have met, and a couple people I've known have had and cared for, prepubertally neutered males and bitches who were just as horny as any intact male and bitch in heat in regards to self-masturbation to climax. One in particular fully mated and tied regularly for the full 15+ min with the intact females that came into the malamute rescue. That's just my personal experience and the experience of some in my circle of friends and acquaintances thoughout my life, not really anything that can count as statistical data obviously. But it's still worth noting.

Unless you insist I'm completely delusional or full of shit, in which case nevermind! 😆
Thinking about it, I may be wrong on that. But I only had females.

Thats a really great experience and you got lucky haha. Generally though he's right that if a male is neutered as a puppy he's gonna have little to no sex drive. A pup who's neutered that goes on to perform as well as an intact well is like a one in a million haha.

Thinking about it, I may be wrong on that. But I only had females.
Youre not wrong. Generally a neutered male will lose interest. Dogs are individuals, so you might find the occasional critter that will retain the instinct to mount after being "fixed"....it is a dominance thing as much as a sexual thing; its part of puppy play, after all. There is also the possibility of botched surgery, especially in a youngster whose testes haven't dropped or only one has. Thats seen in equines regularly....its known as Proud-cut, and causes a good deal of trouble in paddocks. On the Range, its often done using a rubberband gun with foals, but like calves, its got to be done early. Later, its a Vet or let it be.

I dont know if anyone keeps stats on such things, and let's face it, vets aren't going to open up on their failures if they aren't required to. They surely don't with large animal situations.

All-in-all, Neutering is intended to STOP sexual activity , among other things, in Dogs. Its only about 50 percent effective against those other things
( wandering, and random pissing are a couple) but its pretty effective at preventing canine Sex

Last edited:
Hello xx my french mastiff who is much bigger than me (picture attached) got neutered about two months ago (mainly to prevent types of cancer). I’ve attempted to get him to mount me but he seems to have no interest. he’ll lick my pu55y forever but will not mount. He is massive and I really want to feel it, please help :( the only dogs he has mounted have been male and it was before he got neutered.
for more info:
he is 2 years old and used to hump and cum huge loads in his sleep. I have presented myself to him and he is clearly attracted to my scent. He will lick me and he will eat my worn underwear if not put away. When I go to touch him as he is licking me he will jump back and growl at me. I don’t want to upset him so I stop. He almost always loses interest in me. How do I get him to breed me????

Attachments

• IMG_0184.jpeg
    IMG_0184.jpeg
    257.3 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0187.jpeg
    IMG_0187.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Beautiful boy! He looks like a real love machine. From what others have said on the subject some males still show interest and others not. I think it will take someone more experienced and educated than myself to give you a proper answer. Hope you succeed though!

Last edited:
Hello xx my french mastiff who is much bigger than me (picture attached) got neutered about two months ago (mainly to prevent types of cancer). I’ve attempted to get him to mount me but he seems to have no interest. he’ll lick my pu55y forever but will not mount. He is massive and I really want to feel it, please help :( the only dogs he has mounted have been male and it was before he got neutered.
for more info:
he is 2 years old and used to hump and cum huge loads in his sleep. I have presented myself to him and he is clearly attracted to my scent. He will lick me and he will eat my worn underwear if not put away. When I go to touch him as he is licking me he will jump back and growl at me. I don’t want to upset him so I stop. He almost always loses interest in me. How do I get him to breed me????
That's a big boy. Unfortunately, most dogs who get neutered show little to no intrest in sex. If he does mount he will most likely not be able to get fully aroused, as testicles are what produce testerone and that is the male sex hormone. Without that, he will show little intrest, in most cases. The idea of getting your dog neutered to prevent certain cancers is nobel, but a bit misleading. The cancers that you will help prevent are generally testicular or other reproductive cancers. Yeah, by removing his testicles he won't be able to have testicular cancer. That's like if women cut off their breasts, the likely hood of getting breast cancer drops WAY down. Our vet tried conviencing my wife and I to get our dog neturered and thats their reasoning. So, sorry, hopefully you will still get some fun alone time, and lots of love in other non-sexual ways.

He has has a vasectomy* not neutered. I mispoke and do not know how to edit it, Im so sorry :(
Ah ok. That's a bit different. Have you tried playing and rubbing his sheath and cock and to see what happens? Our dog didn't know what to do at first. But once we started to give him handjobs he started to hump and learned to mount. Now also, some dogs just are intrested even if they intact. So that's possible.

I have a 2yo neutered male that lets me masturbate and suck him and he will mount and knot me from time to time. I got there by gently touching his sheath while we played, then gradually built it up until he started to get hard from it. Now he often asks to be jerked off and now and then will ask for sex. It just takes time.

Best of luck with your boy. Mastiffs are such sweethearts and he will make an amazing lover for you.

Back