Long time caller

I’ve was a lurker on bf and am happy to be back, excited to build community here! I’m not looking to meet irl unless you are an owner, and even then I take a while to be comfortable around new people! Thanks for making space for me :)
Hello and welcome to the forum. Plenty of other BeastForum members in this community. So you may be able to remake some old connections. For possible meet ups, your best bet is the Personals section:

There’s many great members here that are very helpful and very kind but as you know there’s plenty of bad actors as well. Every community will have that. Be safe and don’t let horny brain push you to do anything to crazy out there. 😅 Have fun.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Plenty of other BeastForum members in this community. So you may be able to remake some old connections. For possible meet ups, your best bet is the Personals section:

There’s many great members here that are very helpful and very kind but as you know there’s plenty of bad actors as well. Every community will have that. Be safe and don’t let horny brain push you to do anything to crazy out there. 😅 Have fun.
Solid advice! Thanks so much <3

I’ve was a lurker on bf and am happy to be back, excited to build community here! I’m not looking to meet irl unless you are an owner, and even then I take a while to be comfortable around new people! Thanks for making space for me :)
I say this kindly but it is HARD to get an owner to meet up with you. Unless they are motivated by your profile picture. In that case, you are attracting risky people who don't care about your safety and just want that.

Altogether I suggest taking that down and adjusting expectations if you want a safe good time.

Welcome 🤗😘

Hi ,, Many past beastforum members are on here.. myself included.

Back