Is Orally Knotted A Thing?

CDN88

Tourist
So I'm simply asking if any members, someone a member knows has been Orally Knotted? Has someone seen it, viewed it on Video or even just heard of it, maybe a rumor?

Please let me know

I love sucking cock, but the knot? Maybe on a smaller doggie it wouldn't be so big?
You would be surprised on that different in human/doggo size difference in knot to mouth ratio. They are designed to lock in place. So... It's not much of a stretch. Considering the female vaginal region counterpart.

You've seen a video of someone taking a dog in her mouth including the knot? Like a someone taking a cock right down to the balls and slipping those in as well?
At least a couple out there...Zaina and Vixen, for two. Dogs DO come in different sizes, as do mouths. It isn't recommended. There's a lot of potential for injury to the dog and to the sword-swallower that tries it. Blue is a color for clothing, not skin.

As to your analogy, there ARE women who can take the whole yard. There was an amateur vid series years ago, a clip compilation, that had a stellar Chickie whose forte was ' balls and all' , but she was not a zoo-gal. Early eighties, I think. That IS a thing....for some of us.

At least a couple out there...Zaina and Vixen, for two. Dogs DO come in different sizes, as do mouths. It isn't recommended. There's a lot of potential for injury to the dog and to the sword-swallower that tries it. Blue is a color for clothing, not skin.

As to your analogy, there ARE women who can take the whole yard. There was an amateur vid series years ago, a clip compilation, that had a stellar Chickie whose forte was ' balls and all' , but she was not a zoo-gal. Early eighties, I think. That IS a thing....for some of us.
Thanks for the info, I'll check Zaina and Vixen. I know my step-dad spoke highly of Belladonna's skills to take shaft "et" al. I looked at a view of her video's as well Jenna Haze's stuff, another of step-daddy's faves and certainly got many pointers on the art of mouth shafting. Btw, "Blue is a color for clothing, not skin." Is blue not sometimes the color of a doggy's shaft? Mind you it's not really skin either, like humans or horses.

Thanks for the info, I'll check Zaina and Vixen. I know my step-dad spoke highly of Belladonna's skills to take shaft "et" al. I looked at a view of her video's as well Jenna Haze's stuff, another of step-daddy's faves and certainly got many pointers on the art of mouth shafting. Btw, "Blue is a color for clothing, not skin." Is blue not sometimes the color of a doggy's shaft? Mind you it's not really skin either, like humans or horses.
Not the same thing as intended, and mottled coloration varies by the individual dog. I rest on my statement, bud. But feel free to indulge and see what you look like.

I've always been too scared of choking to try, but I would like to try some day. 🥺
I guess that be same for me. I'm not a size or length queen when it comes to sucking cock I can take 6" at the most. Watch Zaina's dog cock compilation, she does some serious deepthroating, knot and all.

Not the same thing as intended, and mottled coloration varies by the individual dog. I rest on my statement, bud. But feel free to indulge and see what you look like.
I was just being funny. I did check Zaina and Vixen, wow those two can suck doggie dick. Nice to see new videos out, new productions and new starlets. Like K9Dolls stuff.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

What SB was implying there is the tendancy to turn blue when your blood has used up all your oxygen while you choke to death. Particularly in this case, if you were foolish enough to......bite off more than you can chew in regards to dog cock down your throat.

I guess that be same for me. I'm not a size or length queen when it comes to sucking cock I can take 6" at the most. Watch Zaina's dog cock compilation, she does some serious deepthroating, knot and all.
I am a total size queen tbh, and I like to think that I can deepthroat quite well considering I have plenty of practice lol. But being tied by the knot and having no options to pull off in case I need a breath is a scary idea, a hot idea too but still scary lol. Maybe one day I'll have the courage to try if our boy is open to it, I'll definitely want to have my girlfriend there with me to help if I need her.

So I'm simply asking if any members, someone a member knows has been Orally Knotted? Has someone seen it, viewed it on Video or even just heard of it, maybe a rumor?

Please let me know
I too have attempted it with toys however I definitely need more practice. I wouldn't try it with just any dog tho. Id prefer a well acquainted dog to avoid losing control. Especially since so many things could go wrong real fast. Some 3rd party assistance would be recommended too. But it would be an interesting experiment.

I would let my dog fuck my mouth pretty regularly but I would never let him knot it. I always keep s as good grip on his knot and his shaft to aim it so he wouldn’t hit any teeth. Although there were a couple times he accidentally hit the soft tissue in the back of my throat and caused some decent damage.

I think I could manage a smaller breed to do a mouth knot but I’d have gummy teeth guards for his safety. I’d also be sure to see his knot at full size several times first and practice with something equal in size.

Last edited:
It is a dangerous thing. A good rule is if you can't get it in your mouth at its very largest point of having an erection do not try it. You can die and then inspire a lot of anti zoo media and laws.

It is a dangerous thing. A good rule is if you can't get it in your mouth at its very largest point of having an erection do not try it. You can die and then inspire a lot of anti zoo media and laws.
The media would be calling to ban doggy assault cocks! Joking aside yes it would be used to fuel the fire.

Whenever I bj my dog, his penis hits the back of my throat. Then I push my head down and side it an extra inch or two into my back throat and by then his knot is in my mouth. You can still breathe through your nose ;)

Whenever I bj my dog, his penis hits the back of my throat. Then I push my head down and side it an extra inch or two into my back throat and by then his knot is in my mouth. You can still breathe through your nose ;)
You specifically can still breathe through your nose with your dog. Which is great but not everyone would be able to with any dog and if something goes wrong it goes very wrong very quickly and may not be able to be undone. Both the person and dog can be harmed if either panics and there is a risk of death. You have minutes. People will do what they want but they should realize there is risk.

You specifically can still breathe through your nose with your dog. Which is great but not everyone would be able to with any dog and if something goes wrong it goes very wrong very quickly and may not be able to be undone. Both the person and dog can be harmed if either panics and there is a risk of death. You have minutes. People will do what they want but they should realize there is risk.
Safety first always, for both partys

Back