Impossible species?

Impossible species for me would include dolphins, ostrichs and camels... All of them are pretty hard to get where I live 😅
But if I had to pick just one, my most intriguing one would be a seal of any kind and gender: Fat and blubbery at land, but graceful swimmers with an interesting mating style.

To be honest I am attracted to a ton of species, but I think lions are the biggest one for me. They're so unbelievably handsome and majestic. I'd love to cuddle up to one, bury my face in that gorgeous mane. Worship them from the tip of their nose to the tip of their tail.

Lions are my second favorite behind canines.

For me I love dolphins. It is a good and fun fantasy. Sleek smooth bodies in the water is graceful, beautiful and erotic when I fantasize.

For real life I love my German Shepard, but for fantasy a dolphin would be amazing

For me I love dolphins. It is a good and fun fantasy. Sleek smooth bodies in the water is graceful, beautiful and erotic when I fantasize.

For real life I love my German Shepard, but for fantasy a dolphin would be amazing
They say Dolphins are actually pervs too, so add that into the mix 🤣

Does anyone else here love species that you otherwise can't be with?
Fish and birds of all kinds, insects and crustaceans even, reptiles, extremely dangerous predators...
There's so much more to zoo than just sex! There's romance, fantasy, studying them in general, and watching them mate with each other. There are a million ways to express love or go about a relationship! I'd love to see avian zoos who are getting into falconry, or people who love fish learning about fish intelligence (they're smarter than anyone ever thinks!)

I think i've seen a few of ya'll here! Where you at?
id love to be with a furry not the perverts in costumes but an intelligent bipedal dog that can talk to me would be so fucking perfect

Does anyone else here love species that you otherwise can't be with?
Fish and birds of all kinds, insects and crustaceans even, reptiles, extremely dangerous predators...
There's so much more to zoo than just sex! There's romance, fantasy, studying them in general, and watching them mate with each other. There are a million ways to express love or go about a relationship! I'd love to see avian zoos who are getting into falconry, or people who love fish learning about fish intelligence (they're smarter than anyone ever thinks!)

I think i've seen a few of ya'll here! Where you at?
I love rodents watching them go about they're day playing and eating and just existing its so interesting watching something unhuman and tiny have a bunch of human characteristics

Back