Human Penis Size and Bitches

RSampson

Citizen of Zooville
Asking for a friend.. šŸ˜ lol.

Anyway, I did some poking around here already, and this one has really got me wondering, but I didnā€™t really see anything that applied directly to my concern. And it is this - is there a general rule of thumb as to what breeds of bitches can accommodate specifically sized human males?

I guess Iā€™ll be pretty forward here. I am raising a lab bitch who is presently far from anything sexual in nature (sheā€™s four months), willing that she is interested in it when the time comes, of course. Should all of those things align, I canā€™t help but wonder if thereā€™s an idea of what dicks will fit in which dogs, bluntly. Clearly humans have a different peg than humans do, and I am also well aware that every dog is going to be different.

With that said, Iā€™ve also seen plenty of male labs who were exceptionally well endowed, and lead me to believe that if a penis that size will fit, then I suspect that mine should also. I am probably slightly above average at 6.5-6.75ā€, but with plenty of girth though, and thatā€™s really the part that concerns me. I would be just a little disappointed if we got to the point where we both wanted it, and it wouldnā€™t fit, though I guess there are much larger problems in the world, right? Just curious, I guess. Either way it goes, I will of course love her and be happy, just to satiate any folks who might be concerned that she is being raised strictly for sex. It would just be a nice added bonus, but I guess we will just have to see. Thoughts?

really? is that not one of the things in the how to thread regarding girls?
I read through those pretty extensively. Lots on anatomy, process, techniques, etc, etc, not much on what is actually expected to physically fit in there. Just a cutoff saying that an Australian Shepard should probably be about the smallest dog a man should attempt to enter.

None of those things apply to my question, so I asked. If there is a specific thread that already pertains to this, I encourage anyone to link me to it.

It will take some exercise for her, but I'm sure as you have seen the second heat is usually the rule of thumb. I would say get some toys first because I don't think you will fit inside her as a virgin. You may need to stretch her a bit using toys. Unless you plan on breeding her, then pregnancy/birth will stretch her for you. This has just been my experience so yours may vary. I have a 100lb cane corso that has had pups and she still required a little stretching for me to get fully inside her and your measurements are bigger than mine haha.

It will take some exercise for her, but I'm sure as you have seen the second heat is usually the rule of thumb. I would say get some toys first because I don't think you will fit inside her as a virgin. You may need to stretch her a bit using toys. Unless you plan on breeding her, then pregnancy/birth will stretch her for you. This has just been my experience so yours may vary. I have a 100lb cane corso that has had pups and she still required a little stretching for me to get fully inside her and your measurements are bigger than mine haha.
Thanks very much for the constructive feedback, it is very much so appreciated. I certainly intend on working with her considerably, again depending on how much she enjoys, but starting with lots of lube and finger play if she is on board.

We already have a super close relationship, and a good level of trust, as there is no part of her body she is apprehensive about me touching in any way, so I feel like weā€™re already moving in the right direction there, but I definitely want to be able to please her in all the ways she wants, and maybe a couple Iā€™d like too, if thatā€™s in the cards, lol.

Should say whether pussy or ass. Different things.
should totally not say anything of the sort. don't even imply anal with a female dog is in any way okay or preferred by them.
I read through those pretty extensively. Lots on anatomy, process, techniques, etc, etc, not much on what is actually expected to physically fit in there. Just a cutoff saying that an Australian Shepard should probably be about the smallest dog a man should attempt to enter.
my bad then. thought it's there. the general rule of the thumb is that girl that's at least 40kg should be able to fit a human. do take that with a grain of salt tho, there is no breed standard for genital size and it can vary. there can be a thing like a great dane gal unable to take you outside of heat.

also, "stretching with toys" is not really a thing. their cookies are very flexible and will get back to original size even after giving birth. she might get very slightly looser by giving birth, but not by much. it's also because her whole birth canal adjusts to be able to pass pups. something you cannot replicate with a dildo. my girl was "a bit looser" for maybe a month after having pups.

should totally not say anything of the sort. don't even imply anal with a female dog is in any way okay or preferred by them.

my bad then. thought it's there. the general rule of the thumb is that girl that's at least 40kg should be able to fit a human. do take that with a grain of salt tho, there is no breed standard for genital size and it can vary. there can be a thing like a great dane gal unable to take you outside of heat.

also, "stretching with toys" is not really a thing. their cookies are very flexible and will get back to original size even after giving birth. she might get very slightly looser by giving birth, but not by much. it's also because her whole birth canal adjusts to be able to pass pups. something you cannot replicate with a dildo. my girl was "a bit looser" for maybe a month after having pups.
Yeah, thatā€™s concerning, but weā€™re really gonna have to play it by ear. My girl was the runt of the litter, and is probably going to be 70 pounds max, but is already built like a tank, so I have no idea where she will finish out. She is already close to 30 pounds at four months, which seems to jive with where she should be at. I have plenty of zoo vids of guys with penis sizes comparable to mine and more having plenty of fun with lab bitches, though.

I will not be using any toys on her, just fingers and tongue. I doubt very highly she would respond positively to them in any case, as I suspect most dogs wouldnā€™t.

Also, no anal, of course not. It doesnā€™t interest me, and Iā€™m sure it would interest her even less. I figured vaginal intercourse would be a given, but here we are.

I have read all of that and more. It does not answer my original question. Thank you, though.

With that said, Iā€™ve also seen plenty of male labs who were exceptionally well endowed, and lead me to believe that if a penis that size will fit, then I suspect that mine should also.
That's a common misconception. For female dog sex, an erect human penis can only be compared girth-wise to behind the knot of a male dog. That connective tissue is known as the tether and it is thin. The larger shaft and knot of the dog penis always goes in flaccid so it's erect size cannot be considered.

I am probably slightly above average at 6.5-6.75ā€, but with plenty of girth though, and thatā€™s really the part that concerns me.
I think it is more likely than not that you will not fit. If she's among the biggest labs then maybe you'll fit but your girth does work against you. Try to have sex with her on her second heat to know for sure. She'll be bigger inside at that time and that is also when she is considered old enough for sex. Giant breed dogs are the best choice for you size-wise.

Nice job breaking past the resistance people who ask questions face here! Your polite assertiveness is a breath of fresh air.

Last edited:
That's a common misconception. For female dog sex, an erect human penis can only be compared girth-wise to behind the knot of a male dog. That connective tissue is known as the tether and it is thin. The larger shaft and knot of the dog penis always goes in flaccid so it's erect size cannot be considered.

I think it is more likely than not that you will not fit. If she's among the biggest labs then maybe you'll fit but your girth does work against you. Try to have sex with her on her second heat to know for sure. She'll be bigger inside at that time and that is also when she is considered old enough for sex. Giant breed dogs are the best choice for you size-wise.

Nice job breaking past the resistance people who ask questions face here! Your polite assertiveness is a breath of fresh air.
Thanks for that, I try to be as straight with folks as I can be, and largely expect the same back, but it doesnā€™t always work the way weā€™d like.

Ah, it would be a bit of a downer, but then not the end of the world. Sheā€™s got a lot of great attributes going for her, so if penetration isnā€™t one of them, then we will live. Plenty of other fun things to do, of course. šŸ‘Œ

Thanks very much for the honest feedback, I appreciate it.

when i get a dog (german shepard or doberman) how young should i start training her pussy my size is 5'5 inches long and 2~ inches thick

Saint bernard, mastiff, or great dane for example.
I see a lot of content on here that feature men of what I would call above adequate size entering bitches such as Labs, Goldens, GSDs, Huskies.. the medium/large breeds, anyway. Would you say then that those folks probably had to use a considerable amount of practice and stimulation to get to that point with their girls? Do you have hands on experience with girls this size?

My experience with many dog girls is, they stay wider when you stretch them. When my girls got to the age and wanted sex, I had to stretch them a lot before I could even think about penetrating. After 1-2 Weeks daily stretching it was possible and when I had sex regularly, they stayed open. The only time she gets tight is, when she gets her inner parts removed because of a pyometra ore she is a small dog and you hadn't sex for several month. The lack of hormones after the op lets the vagina shrink. My girls that had that operation where getting tighter and needed stretching from time to time.

Last edited:
I see a lot of content on here that feature men of what I would call above adequate size entering bitches such as Labs, Goldens, GSDs, Huskies.. the medium/large breeds, anyway. Would you say then that those folks probably had to use a considerable amount of practice and stimulation to get to that point with their girls?
Defiantly yes. And for some bitches you see that they had puppies. That makes things a lot easier.

I see a lot of content on here that feature men of what I would call above adequate size entering bitches such as Labs, Goldens, GSDs, Huskies.. the medium/large breeds, anyway. Would you say then that those folks probably had to use a considerable amount of practice and stimulation to get to that point with their girls? Do you have hands on experience with girls this size?
It's all luck and for some abuse. I am also above average in girth but the 6+ inches circumference of the other guys is huge for humans. I've been with large breeds I never fit into. I also have experience with a giant breed girl that I had trouble fitting in but eventually did, so even that is not a guarantee. The larger the dog the better chances a person has to fit so I suggest the biggest dogs. After finding out the dog doesn't fit they can't be rehomed since that would traumatize the dog. There's only one chance to influence the odds in your favor.

People have gotten lucky and made large breeds work and then recommend them to others. They are very likely not HUGE people for one. Two, what they don't/can't say is "every dog will work out like mine did and the chances are the same as giant breeds so don't worry".

It's all luck and for some abuse. I am also above average in girth but the 6+ inches circumference of the other guys is huge for humans. I've been with large breeds I never fit into. I also have experience with a giant breed girl that I had trouble fitting in but eventually did, so even that is not a guarantee. The larger the dog the better chances a person has to fit so I suggest the biggest dogs. After finding out the dog doesn't fit they can't be rehomed since that would traumatize the dog. There's only one chance to influence the odds in your favor.

People have gotten lucky and made large breeds work and then recommend them to others. They are very likely not HUGE people for one. Two, what they don't/can't say is "every dog will work out like mine did and the chances are the same as giant breeds so don't worry".
Well, sure. I was thinking more ā€œmethodā€ over anything else, and whether that had a great impact on things. Kind of like nature versus nurture, except specifically in the vaginal region.

Rehoming a dog because she isnā€™t fit for penetrative sex sounds to be about the most depraved, insensitive thing Iā€™ve read a person could consider so far today, so I want to be very clear to everyone here that not only would that not be the case with my dog, but I also in no way condone that type of ā€œsolutionā€ to a problem like this.

People have gotten lucky and made large breeds work and then recommend them to others. They are very likely not HUGE people for one. Two, what they don't/can't say is "every dog will work out like mine did and the chances are the same as giant breeds so don't worry
What afford did you invest in stretching?

My experience with many dog girls is, they stay wider when you stretch them. When my girls got to the age and wanted sex, I had to stretch them a lot before I could even think about penetrating. After 1-2 Weeks daily stretching it was possible and when I had sex regularly, they stayed open. The only time she gets tight is, when she gets her inner parts removed because of a pyometra ore she is a small dog and you hadn't sex for several month. The lack of hormones after the op lets the vagina shrink. My girls that had that operation where getting tighter and needed stretching from time to time.
I bet most female focused guys have not tried stretching themselves. It's painful. Stretching is riding the line on the acceptable amount of pain until the stretching is complete. It means using the pain to guide the process. Unlike a person though, there is no acceptable amount of pain for a dog because she didn't ask to be stretched and the owner can't feel for her so the job can't be done as gently. There's good chances she will tolerate it without complaint because dogs have better pain tolerance than people and want to please their owner. Knowing what stretching feels like, I can't recommend dogs to people that are more likely to need to be stretched.

I bet most female focused guys have not tried stretching themselves. It's painful. Stretching is riding the line on the acceptable amount of pain until the stretching is complete. It means using the pain to guide the process. Unlike a person though, there is no acceptable amount of pain for a dog because she didn't ask to be stretched and the owner can't feel for her so the job can't be done as gently. There's good chances she will tolerate it without complaint because dogs have better pain tolerance than people and want to please their owner. Knowing what stretching feels like, I can't recommend dogs to people that are more likely to need to be stretched.
My girls got a lot of orgasms when I stretched them. Sometimes they started to buck to. Dog girls are build differently, and of course, you do it gently. That is why it takes several weeks. And for Information, I stretched myself with dog dick enough. Why do you think my shepherd dog has such a huge smile on his face while cumming in me?

These are indeed good points. I think ā€œstretchingā€ wouldnā€™t be the practice that I would use on a bitch, more like massaging, if anything. Not being to accurately know at which point she is becoming uncomfortable or in pain could be tough, but to other folksā€™ points here, it is conversely fairly easy to tell when there is pleasure, so it is possible to use that as a guide, to an extent.

In my opinion, being in tune with your dog and respecting her wishes and welfare here will ensure no harm, it should be that easy.

It really is a crap shoot sometimes when it comes to canine vaginal size. The only reason I can get about half my member in my littler gal is likely because she had puppies before. But that's all that'll fit... half the length of my cock. I've definitely heard stories of people with even great danes that struggled with taking more than a finger. On the flip side, I twice had sex with a 35lb (15.88kg) Siberian Husky, and Jesus Christ on a cracker, her rear end must have been 25% pussy. She was as wide back there as my newfie gal was!

The general rule is that a 55lb (25kg) female dog will generally be able to accommodate an average sized human male cock, there's always those odd exceptions out there. With you being over average you may have to bump that number up to around 65-70lbs. Even then, like mentioned before, it's not a guarantee.

These are indeed good points. I think ā€œstretchingā€ wouldnā€™t be the practice that I would use on a bitch, more like massaging, if anything. Not being to accurately know at which point she is becoming uncomfortable or in pain could be tough, but to other folksā€™ points here, it is conversely fairly easy to tell when there is pleasure, so it is possible to use that as a guide, to an extent.

In my opinion, being in tune with your dog and respecting her wishes and welfare here will ensure no harm, it should be that easy.
I think here is simply a misconception what stretching means. I have a pump dildo with no core. It is just a thick rubber hull. I put it in her and move it back and forth gently for a few minutes and pump only a little and continue to move it in and out. Meanwhile I kiss and cuddle her and watch her getting one orgasm after another. You pleasure her like that for 2 to 3 weeks and she gets wider and wider. What you NOT do is, put it in and pump it until it is stuck. That would most likely hurt your dog.
PS: Of course using enough lube is a must

Last edited:
That's not how stretching works at all. You're not physically "stretching" her vaginal walls until they tear and heal, as that would be literal sadism. The idea of stretching is that the more sex/fingering/dildoing you do the more gradually she will "open up." You also don't want to cram yourself into her, you'd want to stop at snug, but not too snug. When I've gone a month without having sex with my Newfoundland gal, when we resumed sex again I could feel that she was physically much tighter. However, after a week/week and a half of regular sex she would loosen back up again. No pain was felt, only mutual pleasure.

I have also fingered my littler gal multiple days in a row and have felt her loosen up a little bit as well, although I have not pushed things too far. You're not trying to get a bowling ball to fit into a tube sock. You'd only be loosening them up to their max potential gradually. If done right, this should be pleasurable to the female canine. For anyone new, I'd only recommend fingering as it'll give you more of a tactile feeling for snug but not too snug.

Back