Have you had sex with a horse?

Have you had sex with a horse?

• Yes, I have had sex with a horse

Votes: 466 24.8%
  • No, I have not had sex with a horse (and I have no interest in it)

Votes: 171 9.1%
  • No, I have not had sex with a horse (but I want to have sex with a horse)

Votes: 1,244 66.1%

• Total voters
Yes a pony. so it was m/m. He really liked it as far as I can tell as he would trot over to me as soon as he saw me. I would lead him into the bush and start playing with his sphincter which meant his tail was off to the side straight away. I never lasted too long as it was such an intense experience.

I've had sex with Donkeys, (My Favorite among Equines) Shetland Ponies (These little guys are mean and love to bite you) Miniature Horses (Also like to bite but not as mean tempered as a Shetland pony) and 6 different breeds of full sized horses. IMO Full sized horses are truly too much for vaginal entry, I would think the same for anal. When they push in and get rock hard and flare inside you there is such an expansion of their size that is can rip you a little. This happened to me and it truly caused me to stop having sex with them for 3 months before I got the courage to try it again. Some breeds are larger than others and the one that ripped me was a larger breed(Tennessee Walker) but my interests here have turned to Donkeys. These smaller guys are still equipped well - they have 10 or more inches past the ring but the thickness and flare is smaller and much easier to handle.
When they are inside the feeling for me is a very full feeling with a pressure pushing outward. They gush their sperm out in a few bursts and it is maybe 4 ounces of it. Then they withdraw. Actually I do prefer sex with dogs as the feeling when they have their knot inside is incredible, the throbbing and warm flood of their sperm excites me much more than with a horse.
I only have sex in the missionary position with horses, and the horse is tied right up against the wall to prevent them from pushing too much inside by moving forward. I lay on a bale of hay with blankets on top and the horse and I are stomach to stomach. Both my sister and I only do it this way and we think it is probably the only safe way if you're going to try sex with horses. Both of us don't do anything anal so I can't tell you what that might be like.
Where are you located? In USA? I have a Mini Stallion that is looking for girls like you and your sister

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EN

Not being owner and not knowing any (s)

If you do things related to horses or other, do with the agreements and approvals of the owner(s) and also of the animal, because an animal that is not consenting can do you damage, just as the owner(s) above could (t) get you in trouble.

If things go wrong, have a friend who can give you an alibi at the time.

Personally I have never tried with an equine, I have the anus already a little dilated with thanks to my horse Dildo whose foreskin is 57cm (diameter) and the middle measuring 57.5cm (diameter) and goes to expand after 57,5cm, I manage to fit it until its 61,5cm and goes up to 64cm just before the testicles.

I will be afraid to speak out of hand here because of reprisals, so I will not dwell on the subject.

The rest will surely come.

I am well aware that equidae are and will remain living beings and not; «business», «thing», «object». As I read about this son, in my opinion such a majestic animal deserves respect, that is why I will never try to use the adjectives that have been cited and described as such, the same for pets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FR

N’étant pas propriétaire et n’en connaissant aucun(s)

Si vous faites des choses en rapport avec des chevaux ou autres, faites avec les accords et approbations de par le/la/les propriétaire (s) et aussi de l’animal, car un animal qui n’est pas consentant peut vous faire des dommages, tout comme le propriétaire(s) susdit(e) pourrait(ent) vous faire des ennuis.

Si jamais la situation se passerai mal, ayez un/une ami/amie qui puisse vous donner un alibi au moment des faits.

Personnellement je n’ai jamais essayé avec un équidé, j’ai l’anus déjà un peu dilaté avec grâce à mon Godemiché de cheval dont le prépuce fait 57cm (de diamètre) et le milieu mesurant 57,5cm (de diamètre) et s’en va à s’élargir après les 57,5cm, j’arrive à me le rentrer jusqu’à ses 61,5cm et va jusqu’à 64cm juste avant les testicules.

J’aurai peur de parler en toutes franchises ici pour cause de représailles, donc je ne vais pas m’étendre sur le sujet.

La suite s’en viendra surement.

Je suis bien conscient que les équidés sont et resteront des êtres vivants et non des ; « affaire », « chose », « objet ». Comme j’ai pu lire sur ce fils, à mon sens un animal aussi majestueux mérite le respect, c'est pour cela que jamais je ne m’affabulerai à employer les adjectifs qui ont été cités et décrits comme tels, de même pour les animaux de compagnie.

i have spoken to several people in the past that have done it with a horse. Many said it is not something you can do everyday unlike dogs.
Yes, personally I don’t know anyone in this circle about via horses or equidae, and I will have the scarometer at Zero if I were to request any action with, and to be pointed at... but I have my whole life to see if that could happen.

I read on newspapers and the internet that people, women and men (especially men whose facts I have told, but women are not innocent) who were caught by stables, cameras or by the owners, or people who have had their custody or possession of equestrian animals and other animals removed depending on the case and fact presented and let’s not talk about the evidence found on their computer (if there is, because they were also searched).

That the (the) fine(s) amounted to several thousand euros and prison sentences...

Still waiting for the time to come but really glad to have touched a stallion's mast and having fingered and fisted mares a few times... I really love how it feels.

I looked for a thread like this, but couldn't find any.

The question is, have you had sex with a horse (mare or stallion), and if you had, what did it feel like? Also, how many horses have you had sex with? If you have a horse, is the horse your lover? Is there anyone who had sex with a mare AND a stallion? These questions include all equines, such as ponies and miniature horses.

Based on what has been said in other threads, some have had vaginal sex with mares, while some have had anal sex (human penis in horse anus). Not sure about humans being on the receiving end though (e.g. horse penis in a human's vagina / anus) -- I've heard that that kind of sex is dangerous.

Edit: When I say "horse", I am referring to equines in general: horses, miniature horses, donkeys, ponies, etc. So, for example, if some has sex with a donkey, they should select "yes" on the poll.
Never had sex with a horse, but I hope someday I have a chance to have sex with a horse.

Yes, I love stallions, their muscular beauty, temperament and nothing so attractive like a horse cock 🍆. Not much into female horses, they like women, unpredictable 🤨

Last edited:
I don't want to have sex with a horse as much as I just want to blow a horse.
It’s true that sucking is not sex...
These blasphemous and in the eyes of the law, sucking a "phallus" of guys or stallions are sexual and therefore slept with, frankly speaking.

But I follow you in what you say and I adhere with the fact of sucking a stallion.

I'm still curious after many years, but I'm patient. It will happen one day. I think one day I may have horses and I'll love them and take good care of them. And then it may happen.

I have had sex with one and only one horse my entire life. That was my dad's Shire Stallion, whom was loved dearly by the man and his four other housemates. They all jointly cared for the horse like he was a member of their family. A true herd member. Never met a horse more loved. Thanks to the combined experience and wisdom of those five men, I learned a lot and had many great safe equine related experiences with that stallion.
That's an amazing story!

Back