Girls, what has your 'Horny Brain' state of extreme arousal allowed you to do that you thought you'd never ever do?

Inquisitive

Citizen of Zooville
Girls, what has your 'Horny Brain' state of extreme arousal, allowed you to do that you thought you'd never ever do?

Well I see you are a straight guy like myself and not a woman asking the question so I’ll just say that horny brain probably makes us all do things we probably “shouldn't” do! Lol

Story time?

Definitely hot.
Ok so me and my brother went to visit my parents for the holidays. While he was in the shower and both my parents were in the living room, I was in my brothers old room (literally right next to the living room). Well it was me and my family dog in there and I got horny because I've let him eat me out before and it felt nice. All I had to do was pull down my pants and he got right to it. When I felt like he was being to loud I pulled up my pants. He was was already hard from eating me out so I just decided to help him finish ❤
(SORRY IF THIS IS TO LONG)

Ok so me and my brother went to visit my parents for the holidays. While he was in the shower and both my parents were in the living room, I was in my brothers old room (literally right next to the living room). Well it was me and my family dog in there and I got horny because I've let him eat me out before and it felt nice. All I had to do was pull down my pants and he got right to it. When I felt like he was being to loud I pulled up my pants. He was was already hard from eating me out so I just decided to help him finish ❤
Some would say that's not long enough.

Super sexy story though. I wish I had some to share.

I'd gladly read any others you have!

Its never too long... "Thats what she said!!" :ROFLMAO:

Back