Gay man that likes female animals

Venus5757

Tourist
Sorry if this is in the wrong place or there’s already a thread for this but I’m a gay man that only likes men when it comes to human partners, however when it comes to bestiality I tend to enjoy female animals more then male animals. I’m I weird for liking female animals more then males since I’m gay?.

I am gay (human although not in a relationship) and gay zoo exclusive but do find female dogs and mares sometimes appealing . Although horse and dog cock is my strongest attraction.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or there’s already a thread for this but I’m a gay man that only likes men when it comes to human partners, however when it comes to bestiality I tend to enjoy female animals more then male animals. I’m I weird for liking female animals more then males since I’m gay?.

I’m the same. Don’t get me wrong, I love dog dick & male animals too but female animals are just hotter to me idk why

and for guys who are more often tops, the appeal of vaginal sex with female animals can be higher than anal with a male? idk

the only thing that kinda turns me away from the idea of topping male animals is the possibility of hurting them or making them uncomfortable

I’m in the same boat, took a while to accept the zoo side of things but I’ve always been attracted to male humans and female animals mostly, weird phenomenon but ig human sexuality can be pretty fluid

It's more common than you think. I know plenty of gay men who love female animals. It's kinda the opposite with some straight men. They love female humans but love male animals. Although it's a bit mind boggling and interesting but it's not weird.

also gay, and choosey specific with men, a lot do nothing for me.....now with animals I like both and much less choosey than with guys...however, I usually get attached and caring so this may be why I am choosey

Gay guy and started off my zoo attraction just loving seeing big burly guys get mounted by dogs or worshipping horse cock. But as I became more involved with the male pleasure of breeding beasts in heat, anytime I think of myself participating in zoo it’s with female animals. Horse, sheep, cow, pig. When/if I get my first in person experience, I always fantasize a male owner giving his k9 bitch in heat a long oral service and then telling me to come breed his bitch while he watches.

Back