First time with a female dog

Damn Pat98, I'm so jealous.
Why would anyone be jealous about the first time? Everyone knows it always sucks and the sex will definately get better when the pair has established their thing and can enjoy themselves much longer.

Why would anyone be jealous about the first time? Everyone knows it always sucks and the sex will definately get better when the pair has established their thing and can enjoy themselves much longer.
You'd have to understand my particular situation. I'm emotionally detached due to issues from my youth and have avoided any kind of relationship with a woman. Given the age we live in, I expect my decision has saved me many problems. I don't currently have a living arrangement that would allow for a dog, and don't see that changing in the future. So, where I might wish to experience what Pat98 is enjoying, I have to accept that it won't happen.

It was out of this world. I laid down the big fluffy fur blanket on the ground in my basement....we were all alone. No one else in the house. I got naked and I think she instinctively understood because she began to circle around me and sniffed me all over. Then she began licking my Cock and I almost lost it. I got down with her on the blanket and she lay next to me. I made out with her...and I swear she knew or felt what it was all about. It was sloppy make out and we both loved it. I even got her on top with her paws on my shoulders and made out that way. My cock was practically bursting from all the soft friction with her. Then we play wrestled a bit and when I positioned myself behind her, I think she again understood the situation because she just presented herself to me.

I used all the tips you guys gave me and I finally entered her at a 45 degree angle. Doing so I entered a warm, moist heaven(I had used the right lube too). I let out a moan and a groan as the sensations had me quivering. Again my girl understood as she turned her head around and gave me a smile, I’m convinced it was a smile. I mounted her and began to hump, slow at first(I was still shaking from all the new sensations) and then I picked up the pace. The amount of pleasure is indescribable. I finally went it balls deep and as the sensation of my balls slapping against her soft back side took over...I swear I moaned and probably quivered and cried a bit as I dumped my load deep inside her. My first pussy, my first creampie. I pulled out and my seed began to slowly flow out of her beautiful hole. I even timed myself...haha. 3:27 seconds of bliss.

I am mesmerized by her. Especially her ability to understand. She understood that after recovering together on the soft, furry blanket...that as I began to run my hands on her body, giving her good scratches and kisses....that I wanted more. And so did she. She turned on her back as I gave her more scratches on her belly and put her legs up in the air. I was already hard and with a bit of effort entered her missionary style. I began to hump again and just absolutely adored looking into her eyes while doing so. Eventually the grunting, moaning and quivering came and so did my second load of sperm in her beautiful Pussy.

Again we stayed like that, next to each other. I pulled a blanket over us, I spooned her and we dozed off together. Is that a hell of a wedding night or what?
Wedding night or not, you have consumatted your relationship.

Love her, cherish her and definately be with her for her life. Im glad the other ZV members helped you and id like to see you be with her until her twilight days.

I like the idea of it being our wedding night. What do you think about that?

I think its beautiful and fulfilling if a zoo accepts that level of commitment to their mate and isnt ashamed of having the title of marriage to their relationship.

Its a bit old fashioned, but using spousal language like wife and husband ive seen is very good for the mental & emotional stability of zoos who do take the title of marriage.

Congrats! Usually you'll want to make sure she cums before you fuck her, just so it's guaranteed that it'll be mutual pleasure, because you're probably not going to last very long while actually fucking her. To achieve this you'll want to either masturbate her by hand or orally. You're going to want to find her clit and play with it. It should feel like a little lump below the opening of her vagina. You'll be able to tell when she cums by her getting a lot more moist suddenly in her vagina.

The most important thing is that if she rejects your advances, to leave her be. You can try to get her in the mood by acting like a dog would initiating sex, (getting on all fours, panting, sniffing and licking her pussy.) But if she says no, then you'll need to respect her wishes.

You're going to need a pretty good amount of lube. Even if she cums it's usually not enough moisture to fuck her with alone. I'll normally add a glob of water-based lube and finger my girl. I'll repeat this three time to make sure she is good and slick. Then you'll want to lube up your dick.

To enter you're going to want to push slightly upwards on her vagina, about a 45 degree angle.

Have fun, and good luck, if you have any more questions feel free to ask.
Seems like you know a lot about bitches... You think a golden bitch can accommodate 7 plus size cock? If not, which breed will be better?

Seems like you know a lot about bitches... You think a golden bitch can accommodate 7 plus size cock? If not, which breed will be better?
I guess it would depend on your girth. If you are especially thick then I would advise against a golden as it would take a lot of stretching of her vagina to *maybe* fit you in. If you're average girth then more than likely a golden would be fine. If you're wanting a dog that is friendly and fine for a newbie I'd recommend a Bermese mountain dog. Her hips should be wide enough to accommodate someone with a larger girth.

I guess it depends on a lot of things. Are you new to dogs? What is you're lifestyle like, how active are you? What kind of dog are you looking for, and what temperament?

I think its beautiful and fulfilling if a zoo accepts that level of commitment to their mate and isnt ashamed of having the title of marriage to their relationship.

Its a bit old fashioned, but using spousal language like wife and husband ive seen is very good for the mental & emotional stability of zoos who do take the title of marriage.
Yes emotional stability, exactly that

I first got into zoo when I was ~12-13 with out female border collie. I'm a guy and her licking me gave me my first orgasm (and hundreds more). I have received oral fro male dogs over the years, mostly when house-sitting for family or friends. I like both, as I don't at thi stage, have an interest in penetrative sex with a female dog (I would love to and hope to meet up with a female zoophile as I love watching women with dogs).

This was an amazing story loved reading through it...glad it all worked out and hope for many more for you two!

Last edited:
used all the tips you guys gave me and I finally entered her at a 45 degree angle. Doing so I entered a warm, moist heaven(I had used the right lube too). I let out a moan and a groan as the sensations had me quivering. Again my girl understood as she turned her head around and gave me a smile, I’m convinced it was a smile. I mounted her and began to hump, slow at first(I was still shaking from all the new sensations) and then I picked up the pace. The amount of pleasure is indescribable. I finally went it balls deep and as the sensation of my balls slapping against her soft back side took over...I swear I moaned and probably quivered and cried a bit as I dumped my load deep inside her. My first pussy, my first creampie. I pulled out and my seed began to slowly flow out of her beautiful hole. I even timed myself...haha. 3:27 seconds of bliss.
So how much do you last now compared to 4 years ago?

Back