Female Silken Windhound size?

rawswa

Lurker
Does anyone have experience with a Silken Windhound? Would their size be enough to handle a below average male? (4"-4.5")
pretty-plume-2020.jpg

Does anyone have experience with a Silken Windhound? Would their size be enough to handle a below average male? (4"-4.5")
pretty-plume-2020.jpg
I think the advice you're going to get here is that there really isn't any actual guide as to how much success you will have with any specific breed of bitch. I think being of smaller size may help your case, but as others have pointed out on here, it is apparently the girth of the penis that is of more concern than the actual length. Less girth gives you a better shot, but still no guarantee.

All dogs will be different, and it is apparently a bit of a crapshoot when it comes to men and bitches. Just hope for the best, and be respectful if it doesn't happen to work out in your favor.

N
pretty-plume-2020.jpg
No clue, having never even heard of such a breed before. From the image, looks like a long-haired version of a greyhound, lurcher, borzoi, or some flavor of Saluki. If the size is similar, I can't see why (other than her saying "NO!") it shouldn't be at least POSSIBLE to have a nice game of "hide-the-weenie".

Last edited:
Back