Fem Dog Anatomy Pics from ZV1

thank you so much! I want to adopt a stray dog to give her the life she deserves full of love and happyness, but sex is something that is going to happen at some point between us and get references to give her the greatest possible pleasure is not easy so this information is great!!!🐾🐾
One day this is really what I want. My own property. Build a life relationship sexual and no sexual

Where is the famous ring in all of these draws?

1716812617849.jpeg

The only ones where I can I see it better is this one, I suppose is between the vagina and vestibular bulb.

1716812541776.jpeg

And in this now is more clear, the ring is the vaginovestibular juntion, right?

1716813000768.jpeg

Because I have seen this discussion lots of times, and most says that the knot inflates past the ring, and since the root of the dog penis behind the knot is the thinner part, most females can't take humans even if their male counterpart penis are way bigger than us, since they enter before it grows.

But, doesn't the knot sit before the ring, and the ring presses on the base of the shaft? Then the constrictor vestibuli is the one grabbing the knot to avoid getting out while stimulating the male.

Last edited:
This is a great question!

You are correct, the vaginivestibular junction is the ring you can feel. I use it as a landmark for artificial insemination in canines. The canine penis itself also contains erectile tissue, and expands in size along with the bulbis glandis, so there’s room to work with for human partners.

For the copulatory tie, the knot sits snugly within the upward slanted portion of the vestibule, and the rest of the penis is past it as close to the urethra as it can get. The tip of the baculum usually aligns with the tail bones of the female, if you think about it skeletally—that way the knot is putting nice snug pressure on the clitorus of the female as well. Reproduction evolved hand in hand to pleasurable sensations to ensure it continued to be a thing species sought out.

The constrictor vesibuli muscles are the ones that supply the male with his stimulation, though the muscles around the vagina itself also contract in waves to move the sperm towards the uterus and allow implantation.

This is a great question!

You are correct, the vaginivestibular junction is the ring you can feel. I use it as a landmark for artificial insemination in canines. The canine penis itself also contains erectile tissue, and expands in size along with the bulbis glandis, so there’s room to work with for human partners.

For the copulatory tie, the knot sits snugly within the upward slanted portion of the vestibule, and the rest of the penis is past it as close to the urethra as it can get. The tip of the baculum usually aligns with the tail bones of the female, if you think about it skeletally—that way the knot is putting nice snug pressure on the clitorus of the female as well. Reproduction evolved hand in hand to pleasurable sensations to ensure it continued to be a thing species sought out.

The constrictor vesibuli muscles are the ones that supply the male with his stimulation, though the muscles around the vagina itself also contract in waves to move the sperm towards the uterus and allow implantation.
1) I thought that during breeding the knot is held by the vaginovestibular junction, and after a tie the knot and shaft are held in the vagina and the tether is in the vestibule?

2) Is it definitive proof that a bitch can take a human (physically speaking) if she's taken a male dog before that has a bigger shaft than the human?

Last edited:
1) I thought that during breeding the knot is held by the vaginovestibular junction, and after a tie the knot and shaft are held in the vagina and the tether is in the vestibule?

2) Is it definitive proof that a bitch can take a human (physically speaking) if she's taken a male dog before that has a bigger shaft than the human?
If you look at the second image above, you can superimpose the shape of the knot and penis itself pretty accurately right where it fits.

If the equivalent breed dog is bigger, a human companion should be perfectly fine fitting. ❤️

If you look at the second image above, you can superimpose the shape of the knot and penis itself pretty accurately right where it fits.

If the equivalent breed dog is bigger, a human companion should be perfectly fine fitting. ❤️
Haha, yea I love that image because you can even see like a cast of canine penis there :gsd_laughing: (it makes sense of course)

And the last one too, since it shows how you need move the vulva up to get to the vagina, and also why the vulva looks so big and expanded when the dogs are tied and pulling back to back, since the knot is just right there.
The validity of comparing a male dog's shaft to a human for fitting in a bitch was a big question around here. That really helps.
Exactly, that the knot expands after the ring once the flaccid penis enters, and then it's holding just the thin root of the penis behind the knot was a big misconception a lot of people here has, including me a few years ago. You were right all along @Labraguy5 :husky_laughing:

Back