Do you pee in the shower or before you shower?

I hold my pee just so I can in the shower, something about being completely naked water hitting your cock and the little peegasm you get from the relief. There’s also something primal about tasting a woman’s cunt after she pees and the last dribbles. Sucking it out of her mixed with her pheromones. 😈

I hold my pee just so I can in the shower, something about being completely naked water hitting your cock and the little peegasm you get from the relief. There’s also something primal about tasting a woman’s cunt after she pees and the last dribbles. Sucking it out of her mixed with her pheromones. 😈
Interesting!

I've progressed over time. Used to pee in the toilet before my twenties. Since then, I pee in shower. In the last decade or more I've moved from peeing down the drain to peeing on my hair, face, chest, or in my hands. When the misses is with me, we pee on each other to show 'ownership'. For me, it started with curiosity about how diet changes flavor. As I continue to make healthier eating/drinking choices, I've found I enjoy my urine even more!
So how does diet effect the taste, would you please elaborate, you have so curious.

So how does diet effect the taste, would you please elaborate, you have so curious.
Nothing too outrageous here. As you would expect, coffee leaves a strong, lasting flavor. Lots of water lessens the flavor. Red Bull, fruits, or fruit juices makes urine sweeter.

When I drank a shit load of mountain dew, my urine had a weird chemical flavor. Now, when I drink caffeine, I'm sure to offset it with twice as much water. Much better flavor!!

Nothing too outrageous here. As you would expect, coffee leaves a strong, lasting flavor. Lots of water lessens the flavor. Red Bull, fruits, or fruit juices makes urine sweeter.

When I drank a shit load of mountain dew, my urine had a weird chemical flavor. Now, when I drink caffeine, I'm sure to offset it with twice as much water. Much better flavor!!
That is so interesting, what a topic to share with your friends. Lol

You have gotten me so interested, who would have thought that you can adjust the flavor of your urine to fit your own taste, like making your own drink. I have talked to people about the fun of pee play but, no one has mentioned that you can change the taste or flavor.

Yep...!! watered down parts per-million who gives a shit huh...!!??!! 😇 If the Japanese can release millions of litres of contaminated radioactive water into the pacific ocean with approval from the 'International Atomic Energy Agency', then a little organically filtered H2O is of no concern to the woke environmentally friendly vegan tree huggers who proclaim their belts & shoes are faux leather and they never use any bug spray to kill ants, flies or nasty spiders invading their households... (sorry - did I say that out loud) LOL 🤣

Yep...!! watered down parts per-million who gives a shit huh...!!??!! 😇 If the Japanese can release millions of litres of contaminated radioactive water into the pacific ocean with approval from the 'International Atomic Energy Agency', then a little organically filtered H2O is of no concern to the woke environmentally friendly vegan tree huggers who proclaim their belts & shoes are faux leather and they never use any bug spray to kill ants, flies or nasty spiders invading their households... (sorry - did I say that out loud) LOL 🤣
If you're giving me shit for figuring out how to adjust the taste of my urine, I'll take it. I don't really have a defense where logic applies. It interested me, so I've pursued it.

If you're assuming I'm some kind of tree-hugging vegan who cares about the environment, then you can fuck yourself and make it hurt. I'm a man, dammit, and I stand quietly to the side while my wife squishes the bugs! 🤔

If you're giving me shit for figuring out how to adjust the taste of my urine, I'll take it. I don't really have a defense where logic applies. It interested me, so I've pursued it.

If you're assuming I'm some kind of tree-hugging vegan who cares about the environment, then you can fuck yourself and make it hurt. I'm a man, dammit, and I stand quietly to the side while my wife squishes the bugs! 🤔
Bro... I was responding to the original post about about peeing in the shower... I've only just read yours trying to figure out where you're coming from...
BTW - Occasionally when my wife and have had a few drinks and I've I got my kink on, she'll rain on me when I ask... She thinks it's funny... LOL 🥰

I pee in the shower , 'cause first too lazy to go to the toilet before, second cost less water and third when i'm a Lil Horny i don't deny have a lil piss kink 😝 .
And that conclude why i piss une the shower thanks for your Reading

Bro... I was responding to the original post about about peeing in the shower... I've only just read yours trying to figure out where you're coming from...
BTW - Occasionally when my wife and have had a few drinks and I've I got my kink on, she'll rain on me when I ask... She thinks it's funny... LOL 🥰
Sorry. I guess a dry sense of humor sprinkled with a bit of sarcasm doesn't land the same here as it would in person. There is nothing that could be said by anyone on this planet about any subject that could offend me in any way. I was just giving you a little bit of a hard time.

Might sound weird,
But I like to Have a good Piss outside in the night air before bed.
Just something about being Naked outside under the stars is so relaxing and makes it easier to empty the bladder.

Almost always in the shower although I seem to need to go afterwards mostvv CB if the time as well.

In the shower. I used to get out of the shower to pee, but uh, I learned that why that wasn't the most optimized use of my time.

Back