Bestiality vs Human Sex

Which is most true in your experience of human sex vs bestiality?

• I am a male, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 907 28.7%
  • I am a female, and sex with animals was more pleasurable.

Votes: 291 9.2%
  • I am a male, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 313 9.9%
  • I am a female, and sex with humans was more pleasurable.

Votes: 53 1.7%
  • I've never had sex with an animal.

Votes: 1,061 33.6%
  • I've never had sex with a human.

Votes: 124 3.9%
  • I've never had sex.

Votes: 406 12.9%

• Total voters
I've never had animal or human intercourse, I just know human males turn me off so bad lol, but when I'm getting eaten out with that rough eager dog tounge it turns me on so much I could cum from just that, I can only imagine what a slut I'll be when I finally get mounted 🥴

Doggie sex is 10x better that human vagina. They get the zoomies when you've bred them and dont get mad when you order hot rod parts

in my opinion i got more pleasure seeing zoo stuff, but i really like human stuff too both are nice. Wish i can do a threesome with human and dog/equine 🥴

Never had sex with animal but sucked a dog off when was young can't wait to lose my animal virginity

Hate posting my opinion, but I kind of enjoy both equally to be totally honest

ETA: Also noticing that there’s a lot of votes for never with an animal, which surprises me more than I thought. The more the merrier, but it’s cool people are looking into a website without experiencing it before and broadening their horizons.

Another poll where I can change my vote :)
I think the other poll was "How many..." Currently 0 - future more than 0

I've never had sex with animal yet. Hope to someday, but I jerk off the family's dog sometimes.
But sex with the humans (Trans Women) have been very exciting. 😍

Mare, by a wide margin. Especially when my mare orgasmed, there's no feeling like knowing I did that.

Does giving a doggo a handy and BJ qualify as sex? If so then I change my answer.

But no, I have yeat to experience the pleasure of real intimacy with an animal partner.

Back