Anyone enjoy getting sloppy dog seconds on a girl right after a fresh doggy creampie?

I don't really hear about this all that often but I get really turned on at the thought of a male female dog threesome, and especially the idea of putting my dick in a sloshed up dog cum filled pussy, I also would like to try it and here what it feels like or if its better, girls can answer too
This is absolutely a fantasy! It’s always my first thought when I see a woman getting filled up…I want next!

I don't really hear about this all that often but I get really turned on at the thought of a male female dog threesome, and especially the idea of putting my dick in a sloshed up dog cum filled pussy, I also would like to try it and here what it feels like or if its better, girls can answer too
The first time I was fucked by a dog, his owner lay under me and licked me while his dog was inside of me. After the dog came in me, the owner than fucked me. I suspect a lot of guys enjoy this.

Wowwwww wonder what sort of odds are playing with there for you to not only end up as a zoo but then be cursed with that allergy!
Is it just canine seed you’ve found you’re allergic to? And what is the reaction?
My curse sadly😔
Anaphylactic shock, scary as fuck as my throat closes up. It's the proteins in dog cum apparently that lm allergic to. As far as l can make out its just dog cum that does this but as long as lm vigilant it's not a problem.
Just need to make sure partner swallow all that cum and showers after.

Was lucky enough to have enjoyed this many times with an EX of mine. Not only did he love watching his dog take me in front of him but he also loved fucking me afterwards. for some reason he loved how used I felt to him . Sadly he never cleaned me afterwards though.....sigh
One of my biggest fantasies is sucking a freshly knotted pussy dry. Then dumping my cum in after. 💦🔥

Back