34 F AL

Hey y'all!
I'm not new to this scene, but new here, and thankful I came across it.
I'm a 34 year old, straight female. I'm sure I'll interact with some of y'all throughout the threads over time, but for now, I'm just dipping my toes back into the water.
Welcum! 🐾 Experienced owner here. Always open for chat

IF this is the party to whom I am speaking😉, it's good to see you back. One way or the other, feel free to pop me up, when and if. That said, even a sharp cookie like you needs to know, soooooo:

Welcome to the Chickee, miss...You'll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head, and your best Saturday Night Singles Bar Skills. Some of these people are dangerous. Still, glad you made it, and you've been missed.😘

IF this is the party to whom I am speaking😉, it's good to see you back. One way or the other, feel free to pop me up, when and if. That said, even a sharp cookie like you needs to know, soooooo:

Welcome to the Chickee, miss...You'll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head, and your best Saturday Night Singles Bar Skills. Some of these people are dangerous. Still, glad you made it, and you've been missed.😘
I figured I thew enough out there, you'd recognize who it was. As badly as I wanted to use the old name, avoiding some of the crazies who may have found there way here just seemed like the better option.
I missed you too, cowboy 😘

Hey y'all!
I'm a 34 year old, straight female. I'm sure I'll interact with some of y'all throughout the threads over time, but for now, I'm just dipping my toes back into the water.
Hello from GA. Straight male new here also but not to the lifestyle. Welcome!

Hey y'all!
Welcome, or welcome back as the case may be :) Hope your toes enjoy the water

A creek and a petal race sounds much more appealing than cleaning. My kinda girl 🙂
The creek is only like a 10 minute walk up into the mountains from my house. There’s a bunch of flowers along the creek up there so there’s plenty of “boats” to choose from. Hot tip, the blue ones seem to always win. I think they are cheating. 🤭 I just love the calm and peaceful life out in the countryside.

Wec
Hey y'all!
welcome and have fun! You’ll be chatting before long. There’s lots of exciting info here!

The creek is only like a 10 minute walk up into the mountains from my house. There’s a bunch of flowers along the creek up there so there’s plenty of “boats” to choose from. Hot tip, the blue ones seem to always win. I think they are cheating. 🤭 I just love the calm and peaceful life out in the countryside.
Lucky. I miss the peace of being in the country. The city moved itself into the country over the years here. Minor inconvenience and a short drive for some peace by the river for me these days.

Lucky. I miss the peace of being in the country. The city moved itself into the country over the years here. Minor inconvenience and a short drive for some peace by the river for me these days.
Well that sucks. I’m sure it’s great for the property value and all but taxes go up, noise goes up, pollution of all types, blehhh. I’ll take a star filled sky with no light pollution any time over having the convenience of stores being closer. Closest business to my house is an hour and a half drive.

Well that sucks. I’m sure it’s great for the property value and all but taxes go up, noise goes up, pollution of all types, blehhh. I’ll take a star filled sky with no light pollution any time over having the convenience of stores being closer. Closest business to my house is an hour and a half drive.
I lived on ranches for many years and I loved being out away from it all. Same 1.5 hours to a store..

Hey y'all!
Hello and welcome to the forum

Back