19F new here

I finally made an account! I’ve been into zoo for quite some time but I’ve never embraced it before and I feel ready to chat with likeminded people. It’s a part I’ve hidden for so long
Yeah understand the hidden-- I hope you find this a safe space for you

Welcome and can’t wait to see the evolution of your place in the lifestyle, but seem to be an enthusiastic venturer

I finally made an account! I’ve been into zoo for quite some time but I’ve never embraced it before and I feel ready to chat with likeminded people. It’s a part I’ve hidden for so long
Hiya and welcome to the site I hope you have fun here and get to unleash that knotty side

Hello Rosebliss. Welcome to the group you'll find a lot of like-minded here I hope you find what you're looking for we're on the west coast looking for more people Central California to be exact we are definitely like-minded definitely open-minded there's a lot of fun to be had it's lifestyle 20 years experience here looking to share and find somebody to share with welcome to the group hope to talk to you soon

Would love to chat with you, send me a pm, I just made an account finally too so I can’t private message yet

Welcome to the community. Happy you found us. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Back