18, F, kinky and looking to explore!

Welcome to the forum.

While I'm hoping @RexAndMe is wrong, I believe someone once said: "on the internet, all women are men, all men are men, and all children are FBI agents"

I do hope you enjoy yourself here. If you need any help around the forums, feel free to ask.

Welcome to Zooville pussy4use. :) As a female, here's a word of warning - you got lotsa horny net geeks hanging around, haha!

So I'm new here and practically have no clue where to get started, there's so much I want to do and explore and so much fun I'm dying to have!

PM me and help a horny kinky piece of fuckmeat out? ;)

For those wondering where I'm located, West Coast (USA).

Welcome ;)

i don't think they think you are real....but I DO!...hello and welcome...hahahahahaha

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to Zooville! enjoy your time here ;)

Thank you!

Hello an welcome hope you enjoy your time here
Thank you!

Welcum to ZV. Hope you make many frienda
Thanks! Looking for more fun then friends ;)

Me to every ''18 year old female'' in the zoo community.
View attachment 73827

Everyone's entitled their opinion, aren't they? Just because I have an extreme kink and want to explore it at an early age isn't something you need to worry about regardless :/

Hope you find what you’re searching for. :D
Still looking...

I do hope you enjoy yourself here. If you need any help around the forums, feel free to ask.

Definitely will, thank you!

Welcome to the forum.
While I'm hoping @RexAndMe is wrong, I believe someone once said: "on the internet, all women are men, all men are men, and all children are FBI agents"
Never heard that, I mean I'm truly here to explore and have fun, believe me when I say if the other forums were still open, I'd be there but what can you do...

Hello and welcome

Hi! Thanks :D

Welcome to Zooville pussy4use. :) As a female, here's a word of warning - you got lotsa horny net geeks hanging around, haha!

So I've noticed, so far with the messages I've received...no ones been really helpful but more interested in stories and fantasies... what is a girl to do. :?

i don't think they think you are real....but I DO!...hello and welcome...hahahahahaha
That's their problem, isn't it? I mean that's probably what sucks about these forums, when someone truly wants to come and have fun, people like these ruin it because 1) So far I've received no help 2) I'm not interested in just going back and forth and saying "how are you" and "how was your day", I mean if I didn't want to have fun I wouldn't be here wasting my time or yours... jeez.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thanks! Looking for more fun then friends ;)

Everyone's entitled their opinion, aren't they? Just because I have an extreme kink and want to explore it at an early age isn't something you need to worry about regardless :/

Still looking...

Never heard that, I mean I'm truly here to explore and have fun, believe me when I say if the other forums were still open, I'd be there but what can you do...

Hi! Thanks :D

So I've noticed, so far with the messages I've received...no ones been really helpful but more interested in stories and fantasies... what is a girl to do. :?

That's their problem, isn't it? I mean that's probably what sucks about these forums, when someone truly wants to come and have fun, people like these ruin it because 1) So far I've received no help 2) I'm not interested in just going back and forth and saying "how are you" and "how was your day", I mean if I didn't want to have fun I wouldn't be here wasting my time or yours... jeez.
Well I hope you get all the action you can handle. Too bad you aren't on the east coast. Good luck in finding the fun you are after. People in the zoo community tend to be pretty reserved, for obvious reasons such as laws, blackmail, trust, etc.

Excuse me for having doubts after all the shit our people have to endure, and after all the fakes that come through here. Especially when someone claims they are new to the zoo stuff, and immediately call themselves ''pussy for use''. To me that just rings all the bells of a fake.

Sorry if I came off as offensive, I've been into the kink for years but due to the age limitations and obvious issues (legality, living with family, etc) its been difficult, by the time I turned 18, my favorite site (bf) was gone ... after an extensive search of sites, this came up so here I am. If you know of other sites, let me know.

As for the username, its the one I use for other sites (getdare among one) so I've kept the username.

Hi pussy4use good luck with your pursuit in finding someone to help you experience petlove. Don't give up keep grinding ?

Sorry if I came off as offensive, I've been into the kink for years but due to the age limitations and obvious issues (legality, living with family, etc) its been difficult, by the time I turned 18, my favorite site (bf) was gone ... after an extensive search of sites, this came up so here I am. If you know of other sites, let me know.

As for the username, its the one I use for other sites (getdare among one) so I've kept the username.
It's nothing you've done in particular. It's troll men who pretend to be "18 year old female zoos looking for sex." We get a pretty good amount of these type of people and generally it's easy to tell, but not always. So when a "18 year old female zoos looking for sex." comes along with a username as sexually blatant as "pussy4use." Basically, for a lot of zoos on here it immediately sets off red flags. Due to the anonymity of forums like this one, you never know who the person on the other end of the computer truly is. So we can only make assumptions from prior experience.

With that being said, Welcome to ZooVille.

as a young female who is clearly interested in this lifestyle, you will have many options to pick from here. good luck and stay safe while you're at it.

It's nothing you've done in particular. It's troll men who pretend to be "18 year old female zoos looking for sex." We get a pretty good amount of these type of people and generally it's easy to tell, but not always. So when a "18 year old female zoos looking for sex." comes along with a username as sexually blatant as "pussy4use." Basically, for a lot of zoos on here it immediately sets off red flags. Due to the anonymity of forums like this one, you never know who the person on the other end of the computer truly is. So we can only make assumptions from prior experience.

With that being said, Welcome to ZooVille.

Completely understandable, being honest this isn't the only forum like this, several other forums have the same issue, I think its every sexual forum that has issues with the men pretending to be women, no clue why...

I prefer Kik once I'm comfortable with the person, just makes the entire experience more personable and easier to communicate :)

Thanks for the welcome!

So what kind of things are you looking for?
That said, welcome by the way

So what kind of things are you looking for?
That said, welcome by the way

So glad someone asked! Well first things first, I can't get my 3yo German Shepherd to mount, we've been stuck at the licking phase for months and that's about all the action I'm getting from him. How do I move things along...is there a trick that I'm missing or is he just not interested?

i hate to say this but some dogs do not get sex with human and never will...you might be able to use bitch scent to change that...i mean he is old enough....you might even try a helpful mount with stimulation or a handjob/blow job...thats where help comes in...with the practice mount....that said...i recognize from other forums,,,this is a welcome thread so,ake a "help me thread" either in dating or in zoo/beast sex rooms...i am SURE you will get a lot advice and abuse...good luck...

hello and welcome to the community pussy4use , its very nice to meet you . I hope you find what you are looking for here and have loads of fun in the process . if there is anything you would like to know just ask....

i hate to say this but some dogs do not get sex with human and never will...you might be able to use bitch scent to change that...i mean he is old enough....you might even try a helpful mount with stimulation or a handjob/blow job...thats where help comes in...with the practice mount....that said...i recognize from other forums,,,this is a welcome thread so,ake a "help me thread" either in dating or in zoo/beast sex rooms...i am SURE you will get a lot advice and abuse...good luck...
...Advice and abuse? That's weird, what makes you say that?

god i hate fat thumbs...i meant i recognize her from other boards, and she needs to set up aanother thread some where else but here...and finally i meant abuse as those that believer and those that don't....

Back