[ZOOVILLE RULES]

I have a bit of a sensitive question.

To what extent is it allowed to just talk about... erm... found animals on this site?
You know what I mean.

Cause I have seen a few pics that might have looked like they were exactly that, but the rule also kinda says no, so I am confused. Is it okay as long as it doesn't look like it's that or how is the rule applied?

No hate or ban plz, I am very strictly against harming animals in general for any reason whatsoever (except eating meat if it counts) so you don't need to worry about that aspect of the ethical question. And I also know people don't like hearing about that kind of stuff (for some of us stuck with certain species it's always slim pickings). I just want to make sure I know where the line is.

Last edited:

To what extent is it allowed to just talk about... erm... found animals on this site?
You know what I mean.

Cause I have seen a few pics that might have looked like they were exactly that, but the rule also kinda says no, so I am confused. Is it okay as long as it doesn't look like it's that or how is the rule applied?

No hate or ban plz, I am very strictly against harming animals in general for any reason whatsoever (except eating meat if it counts) so you don't need to worry about that aspect of the ethical question. And I also know people don't like hearing about that kind of stuff (for some of us stuck with certain species it's always slim pickings). I just want to make sure I know where the line is.

What do you mean by "found animals"? Stray dogs and cats?
Also it would help if you could quote the rule you are talking about.

What do you mean by "found animals"? Stray dogs and cats?
Also it would help if you could quote the rule you are talking about.
No, more like found deer and foxes.

And as I previously said, I am strictly against animal abuse. It's just that some of us are stuck with whatever they get, so options are limited.

Rule in question, emphasis mine:
No scat/necro/human on animal watersports content. This includes video, audio, text, and digital images.

No, more like found deer and foxes.

And as I previously said, I am strictly against animal abuse. It's just that some of us are stuck with whatever they get, so options are limited.

Rule in question, emphasis mine: No scat/necro/human on animal watersports content. This includes video, audio, text, and digital images.

It's just that some of us are stuck with whatever they get, so options are limited.
I do not understand what you mean by that. Option of what?

Also please point out any content that you think is necro. It helps the admins.

You know what I mean.

The question is too complicated for him, he does not know the rules he publishes and he does not respect them either, I assure you that he does not know what to answer you, hahaha

Welcome to ZooVille!
Thanks for making Zooville your home! We welcome everyone that's presently a zoo, curious, or just trying to get their feet wet! We currently have our list of guidelines that everyone needs to follow.

!!!!ATTENTION!!!!
AS STATED FROM THE TERMS AND POLICY POST THAT IS MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD.
AGREEMENT TO READ AND VIEW ADULT MATERIAL: THE SITE IS DESIGNED AND INTENDED SOLELY FOR CONSENTING ADULTS - (PEOPLE WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD)

AS A BASIC NOTE: IF YOU SEE SOMETHING THAT MAY VIOLATE A RULE, EVEN FOR CONTENT (VIDEO, PICTURES, OR ART), PLEASE FLAG IT BY CLICKING ON THE REPORT LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST.

NO LOGIN SHARING: POSTING USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS ON SITES OR DARKWEB PAGES THAT SHARE LOGINS FOR OTHERS TO USE IS NOT ALLOWED. THESE USERNAMES WILL BE BANNED WITH NO WARNING GIVEN.

General Posting
No spamming other people's posts or spamming links. DO NOT SPAM ARTICLES/BLOGS TAB WITH YOUR PERSONALS!

2. No flaming. No doxing; This includes posting full picture images of an individual's face, name, or PII (Personally Identifiable Information.) Including harassment of members. Infractions and a possible ban depending on severity will be in order. Please use respect with each other. Disagreements happen. If a conflict starts to get heated. LEAVE THE DISCUSSION.

Respectful to others:
Everyone has different opinions - We ask that everyone be respectful to others on this forum. If you disagree with someone, state your contrasting opinion using clear and concise points. Arguing is not tolerated on this board. Likewise, insulting members is not tolerated. *There are certain areas of this forum that are more open in terms of freedom of speech. BUT, do however use common sense when in these areas. Do know that using any forms of threats towards a person will receive a ban by a pre-determined amount of days set forth by staff.

Please keep topics ON TOPIC. No matter the thread a person is viewing. Please ensure posts remain on topic, do not derail to cause flame wars, or simply name call.

Suppose you have questions or are not sure about something. Please don't hesitate to contact an admin or moderator of this site.
New to the site? Use the General Discussion and User Chat for introductions.

Posting of Content:
Content Rights Policy:
zoovilleforum.net is a free resource and will remain so, and we will not attempt to commercialize any content uploaded to zooville.org.
Please see our Privacy and Terms Policy.

3. Anything involving prepubescent animals (puppies, young fillies, calf, etc.) & reptiles are not allowed.

• The animal should be of breeding age.
  • Animals must be large enough to be safely mated with.
  • Causing harm to small animals creating the presence of blood for the purpose of penetration (and the blood is not relating to a "heat period") is not allowed.
  • No scat/necro/human on animal watersports content. This includes video, audio, text, and digital images.
  • Art containing loli content is not allowed. This includes stories. Refer to rule 6 regarding this.
  • Art relating to Reptiles is fine.
  • Solo content involving reptiles etc. is okay as long as there is no human sexual activity. Fantasy is okay.
More details on content here.

Please also see how content that is considered/reported as abusive is handled..

4. No posting of links containing spyware or any form of virus through a thread or Private Message. Doing so will result in an immediate account ban.
******** and certain Russian sites are not allowed to be posted. The Russian site we're referring to is Mix.* This site contains illegal content.***

5. *Discussions that show approval for or defense of pedophilia or incest are prohibited.
Yes ma'am!!

Hi. I was thinking about writing some semi-erotic interspecies fanfiction about DC comics characters(no rape) and wanted to double check that it was not against forum rules. Also, what section should it go in? I saw a women and animals section in "Stories and Writing" but also a Fantasy section that seems to have been taken over by non-stories/writing, so not sure where it should go.

I have seen many videos of a male dog mating a woman.
In many of them, she grabs his hindleg after his fast fucking-fase. To me it is restrain, because she forces him to stay on her back, when he clearly wants to turn but to but or just leave.

Isn’t that against the rules ?

From page one :
“ ….
Media Content Rules

ABUSE CONTENT:
Content of animals being abused will be removed. (This includes: torture, gagging, forced sex, gerbiling, large insertions, rough sex (or known as "hard"), or anything that causes harm. This includes using restraints/hogtie.) No fish or chicken content. No forcing an animal to stay if they're refusing to be in a position. Suppose they're attempting to leave; forcing them to remain in place is in violation of this rule.…

In many of them, she grabs his hindleg after his fast fucking-fase. To me it is restrain, because she forces him to stay on her back, when he clearly wants to turn but to but or just leave.

It would depend on how it is done, but I have reported stuff like that in the past and it was removed.

From page one :
“ ….
Media Content Rules

ABUSE CONTENT:
Content of animals being abused will be removed. (This includes: torture, gagging, forced sex, gerbiling, large insertions, rough sex (or known as "hard"), or anything that causes harm. This includes using restraints/hogtie.) No fish or chicken content. No forcing an animal to stay if they're refusing to be in a position. Suppose they're attempting to leave; forcing them to remain in place is in violation of this rule.…
I would not view this one as abuse. This is more of a safety issue. Especially in dogs that are well trained yet. They can confused about turning, and instead rip out. I need not begin to describe how painful that is. At the same time, the knot will force out sometimes even with a trained dog trying to turn.

I know how bad it hurts me when that happens, so I can only imagine that the dog has to feel some pain as well. So holding their hind legs once knotted can be for their and your safety and minimize pain.

@Oldman @FloofyNewfie
Would it be possible to add "no vomit" next to no scat?
In the last two days I have seen/reported two videos of someone forcibly deepthroating a dog until the woman spewed the contents of her stomach over the penis. Not only is this disrespectful to the human and dangerous for the dog, it is also incredibly disgusting.
Example:

@Oldman @FloofyNewfie
In the last two days I have seen/reported two videos of someone forcibly deepthroating a dog until the woman spewed the contents of her stomach over the penis. Not only is this disrespectful to the human and dangerous for the dog, it is also incredibly disgusting.
Example:
That's completely disgusting 🤢

@Oldman @FloofyNewfie
Example:
Fixed

Back