I have read and understand the rules
Yeah, that would be a mod level thing. If you're trying to post somewhere that you see that it means it's a place no one is supposed to post, or if replying it's a locked thread.I can’t find anything in the rules about privileges 0p... I’ve been told I dint have sufficient privileges to reply on a certain area - where’s the info on privileges ?? Thanks
Was a long read but i got itZooville Chat
As our chat is now operational, most of our rules are about the same as the site. No constant spamming. Try your best to get along if you don't agree with someone. But mostly, have fun!
Follow this link to see how to access it.
Rules for chat:
- Try to leave controversial topics alone. Usually politics, etc. We're not saying its forbidden. If an agreement does not go well. Let it be.
- No stalking members.
- As we will say on the forums, it goes the same on the chat. If a member does not want unsolicited pms. End the discussion.
- Ask to PM a user. (Pms can be rejected. As it's hard coded in the server. A user can accept or reject) MEMBERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO IGNORE PMS. ASK BEFORE DMING WHEN IN ROOMS.
- Users can ignore other users. Simply clicking on their name and clicking "ignore"
- Media posted in the media room is subject to removal if it is deemed to go against our guidelines. (See above our forum rules)
- Posting of CP content will have your messages removed and account deactivated on the chat. Including the forum.
- If we receive a report that illegal content is posted in DMs. You will be removed.
- If you make your own room. Please follow the guidelines for posting media. THIS ALSO INCLUDES NO SCAT OR NECRO CHANNELS.
- RULES ON MEDIA ROOMS: No chatting - It is for media only. Chat relating to posted media is fine. Requests are fine. Simple chatting is not allowed.
Created a room? Make sure you have a mod or another admin in the room. If there is no mod/admin in the room for over 2 months it will be considered abandoned and removed. If any rooms contains posting of illegal content, the room will be removed.