[ZOOVILLE RULES]

You can't after a certain amount of time has passed. If it is your thread, please report the first post which is your opening post requesting to delete it. Will help if you include a reason.
Do i hit the report button where the post is made?

OK I think I got it, hit report on main thread
and told why.
Thanks for your help.

I don't understand: my thread with link to free video from ********** was deleted with the comment "no commercial content". But there was no commercial content in my link - anyone could watch the video for free. I think the moderator didn't even check it before deleting. :/

I don't understand: my thread with link to free video from ********** was deleted with the comment "no commercial content". But there was no commercial content in my link - anyone could watch the video for free. I think the moderator didn't even check it before deleting. :/
COMMERCIAL CONTENT:
DO NOT REPOST
content you do not have permission to post from the original author. This includes content from commercial producers such as ZooSkool / Art Of Zoo, Seamless, Mr. Unimportant, etc.
Abandoned content older than 2008 (Zooskool, Petlust, etc.) is okay to post.

I use this site on my phone and for some reason can PM people. How can I unlock that feature or do I need to be on a computer?

Welcome to ZooVille!
Thanks for making Zooville your home! We welcome everyone that's presently a zoo, curious, or just trying to get their feet wet! We currently have our list of guidelines that everyone needs to follow.

!!!!ATTENTION!!!!
AS STATED FROM THE TERMS AND POLICY POST THAT IS MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD.
AGREEMENT TO READ AND VIEW ADULT MATERIAL: THE SITE IS DESIGNED AND INTENDED SOLELY FOR CONSENTING ADULTS - (PEOPLE WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD)

AS A BASIC NOTE: IF YOU SEE SOMETHING THAT MAY VIOLATE A RULE, EVEN FOR CONTENT (VIDEO, PICTURES, OR ART), PLEASE FLAG IT BY CLICKING ON THE REPORT LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST.

NO LOGIN SHARING: POSTING USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS ON SITES OR DARKWEB PAGES THAT SHARE LOGINS FOR OTHERS TO USE IS NOT ALLOWED. THESE USERNAMES WILL BE BANNED WITH NO WARNING GIVEN.

General Posting
No spamming other people's posts or spamming links. DO NOT SPAM ARTICLES/BLOGS TAB WITH YOUR PERSONALS!

2. No flaming. No doxing; This includes posting full picture images of an individual's face, name, or PII (Personally Identifiable Information.) Including harassment of members. Infractions and a possible ban depending on severity will be in order. Please use respect with each other. Disagreements happen. If a conflict starts to get heated. LEAVE THE DISCUSSION.

Respectful to others:
Everyone has different opinions - We ask that everyone be respectful to others on this forum. If you disagree with someone, state your contrasting opinion using clear and concise points. Arguing is not tolerated on this board. Likewise, insulting members is not tolerated. *There are certain areas of this forum that are more open in terms of freedom of speech. BUT, do however use common sense when in these areas. Do know that using any forms of threats towards a person will receive a ban by a pre-determined amount of days set forth by staff.

Please keep topics ON TOPIC. No matter the thread a person is viewing. Please ensure posts remain on topic, do not derail to cause flame wars, or simply name call.

Suppose you have questions or are not sure about something. Please don't hesitate to contact an admin or moderator of this site.
New to the site? Use the General Discussion and User Chat for introductions.

Posting of Content:
Content Rights Policy:
zoovilleforum.net is a free resource and will remain so, and we will not attempt to commercialize any content uploaded to zooville.org.
Please see our Privacy and Terms Policy.

3. Anything involving prepubescent animals (puppies, young fillies, calf, etc.) & reptiles are not allowed.

• The animal should be of breeding age.
  • Animals must be large enough to be safely mated with.
  • Causing harm to small animals creating the presence of blood for the purpose of penetration (and the blood is not relating to a "heat period") is not allowed.
  • No scat/necro content. This includes video, audio, text, and digital images.
  • Art containing loli content is not allowed. This includes stories. Refer to rule 6 regarding this.
  • Art relating to Reptiles is fine.
  • Solo content involving reptiles etc. is okay as long as there is no human sexual activity. Fantasy is okay.
More details on content here.

Please also see how content that is considered/reported as abusive is handled..

4. No posting of links containing spyware or any form of virus through a thread or Private Message. Doing so will result in an immediate account ban.
******** and certain Russian sites are not allowed to be posted. The Russian site we're referring to is Mix.* This site contains illegal content.***

5. *Discussions that show approval for or defense of pedophilia or incest are prohibited.
So does the scat rule apply to non zoo content, or all content regardless of type? Example abdl stuff?

I use this site on my phone and for some reason can PM people. How can I unlock that feature or do I need to be on a computer?
Due to the amount of spam accounts, we have restricted the PM function again.

-New accounts will be REQUIRED to make at minimum 10 forum posts in relevant sections (not fun and games) to gain access to the PM function. This is due to ongoing spam and harassment of newly made user accounts. Lurker accounts will NOT be able to PM until they have recieved atleast 10 forum posts.

Edit: This only applies to accounts created after this post. All older accounts are grandfathered in the old ruleset, so report them and we will ban them slowly over time.

Edit 2: due to reaction spam, this feature is restricted for users with 10 posts or more.

-ZT

This is now a sticky in every major area of the forum where most of this question comes up.

As of October 25th, 2021, a new rule has been added:

10. DO NOT POST YOUR HOME/RESIDENTIAL/MAILING ADDRESS ON THE PUBLIC FORUM. There is no way for us to determine if this is actually YOUR address, or the address of someone you have a vendetta against. Addresses will be removed from the forum with or without notification. A warning infraction will be applied to your account and multiple instances will lead to a ban. NOTE: (City/State/ZIP codes/Provinces/Area codes, do not necessarily apply to this rule. For example, you can state that you are from Chicago, IL. But you cannot state that you are at 123 Fake St. Chicago, IL.)

You'd think that this would be common sense, but apparently not, as multiple people have posted their full addresses on the open forum.

warning-label-water.jpg

Is the site run by the BF crew? I’ve really missed BF. It disappeared during break I took and I was quite sad.

Is the site run by the BF crew? I’ve really missed BF. It disappeared during break I took and I was quite sad.
No. Because we run software that is actually updated. lmao.
But really. No. There was a member that was staff of BF that was here. Don't think he's came back on in awhile.

Ah cool. Just the set up is similar so I drew that conclusion. Whatever the case, super glad to have stumbled upon this place.

Back