[ZOOVILLE RULES]

Once you reach 10 posts (not new threads, posts in threads), it may take up to 12 hours for the features to be enabled on your account.

Just something I squeezed in the media posting rule;
(We encourage you to watermark your content, but no contact info. You can use your username, some kind of symbol, or anything as long as it's not identifiable and it's not an IM/email handle.)
Having a watermark isn't required, its just suggested.

I have to compliment the admins on taking the time to communicate the forum rules in a way that's easy to understand and without any gray areas that could lead to misunderstanding. Kudos!

I understand and agree to any & all of the aforementioned guidelines, rule and terms stated herein.
But I would also definitely appreciate any additional clarification on the requirements necessary for allowing new users access into groups, PM, etc.??

I think I broken a rule I did not mean to how can I there my discord server
Security and Posting Rules

1. Posting e-mail / Telegram / Session / Matrix(Element) / Discord / KiK / Wickr / Whatsapp or any other chat app username is ONLY allowed inside a Zooville group or on your About profile page. (Note: If your IM name/handle is in your About profile page, you are NOT ALLOWED to advertise that it is there on the open forum.)
  • Posting those in any other area of the forum is not allowed (not even inside a video or image).
  • Not even in the Bestiality Personal Ads & Meetup.
  • Not even in your signature.
This is for your own safety, only groups and the About page are not visible to unregistered guests.
All other postings will be removed, and the offending user will be given a warning infraction.
In all other areas have members contact you through PM instead.
You can then decide if you want to share those details with them. (Posting on their profile does not count as a private message.)
Phone numbers / Emails / Social media handles,
are not allowed to be posted on the public forum.

Hi, i do not understand something, yesterday for the first time I was able to react to posts and send messages, today i Lost those options again, why does that happen?
When you drop below 10 posts because something somewhere was deleted, you loose the privileges.

It's a long time to read but it was really very good to have done all this work of reflection and writing for the well-being of all (y)

Back