[ZOOVILLE RULES]

Thank you for the answer and for directing me to the discussion) I disagree with it being catagorized as "forced" (maybe deceptive would be more accurate), unless the animal is being denied other sources of food or is being restrained, but if it's against the forum's rules then I can accept that.

Members caught catfishing, scamming, or any attempt to deceit will be removed without warning.
We might want to clarify that this does not mean being a fake woman unless you claim pictures that are not yours. At least that is what it seems to mean in practice.

Lets see, open the front page, scroll.
Well...I did. I posted and it was removed because "not in the personal ads section". which I thought it was. Sorry you're having a bad day. Why so condescending? geesh. I will try again later. Thanks.

I warned another member who weren’t aware of the rules about ‘watersport’
but I don’t understand why it is forbidden?
As far I can look it up it means a fetish about playing with urine.
Does it have a more serious meaning ?

No scat/vomit/necro/human on human watersports/human on animal watersports content. This includes video, audio, text, and digital images.

Basically:
1. this is a zoo forum, so human-human watersports why should that be here. Go somewhere else if you want that.
2. No pissing on animals because there are no or very very few animals that would by any means enjoy that.
3. Animals pissing on you is ok.

the bottom line is it is abusive toward an animal and this is not a site for human watersports…..

Back