Zooville Feedback and bug reporting thread.

There's also seems to be an issue with new users attempting to create accounts due to the malfunctioning reCAPTCHA. These potential new users are unable to contact an admin as it requires registering to even send a message.

*Edit:
Screenshot provided from the chat
image.png

seems like the captcha doesn't work when you need to confirm the email for a pasword reset
There's also seems to be an issue with new users attempting to create accounts due to the malfunctioning reCAPTCHA. These potential new users are unable to contact an admin as it requires registering to even send a message.

*Edit:
Screenshot provided from the chat
View attachment 139428
Looking into this... it most likely is still using the old domain as a reference.

Edit: It should be fixed.

Last edited:
Looking into this... it most likely is still using the old domain as a reference.

Thanks, it s fixed :)
[/QUOTE]

Don't count on it. I cant keep count of how many times that fucking worthless piece of shit has driven me to the point of just saying "fuck it" and closing out the page it appears on. How fucking many times does it think somebody needs to click on the same picture of traffic lights before deciding it's a person?

For my nickel: Lose the damned captcha. All it does is waste people's time.

(And don't even start on the tale about how it helps digitize books, or teach AI learning systems, or any other bullshit that bears even the faintest resemblance to trying to justify it existing - I'm not interested, and won't bother to consider any such thing)

A police man? Get the hell out of here!

Nice display of ignorance/cluelessness. That's not a cop, that's a rather famous - perhaps THE MOST FAMOUS EVER - japanese naval officer. If you weren't so busy showing off how desperately ignorant you are, you might have actually recognized Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, one of the greatest Japanese admirals of all time. What's he famous for? Among other things, kicking the collective asses of the US Navy for several years during World War II

Nice display of ignorance/cluelessness. That's not a cop, that's a rather famous - perhaps THE MOST FAMOUS EVER - japanese naval officer. If you weren't so busy showing off how desperately ignorant you are, you might have actually recognized Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, one of the greatest Japanese admirals of all time. What's he famous for? Among other things, kicking the collective asses of the US Navy for several years during World War II
Whatever.

my message count seems stuck at 462

isn't it because it only count one message per thread ?

Last edited:
my message count seems stuck at 462

isn't it because it only count one message per thread ?
No.
Though posts in Fun & Games don't count at all, and looks like you're fairly active there so if you were watching it during posting there of course it wouldn't move.

Incidentally, I think they need to make the dumpster fire not count towards post total either.

I am having issues veiwing mp4 videos in *ALL* browsers. When I try to load them it doesnt load and will not let me download the video. I dont know what is up but its really annoying when others seemingly can view the content but i cannot. I dont know how to fix it and googling it resulkts in no helpful results. Again, I cannot just 'downlaod' the video as when it laods it wont even downlaod it, or only downloads a 0 kb file thats unwatchable.

I am having issues veiwing mp4 videos in *ALL* browsers. When I try to load them it doesnt load and will not let me download the video. I dont know what is up but its really annoying when others seemingly can view the content but i cannot. I dont know how to fix it and googling it resulkts in no helpful results. Again, I cannot just 'downlaod' the video as when it laods it wont even downlaod it, or only downloads a 0 kb file thats unwatchable.
I'm going to bring this up to the other staff members, because it's letting me download some videos, but not most of them.

I was wondering if it would be at possible to have a different skin or mode for the forum that made it appear like a SFW forum, atleast on the forum list.

It changed the logo at the top to something boring and innocuous and all the different sub forum names into less obvious but still easily decipherable to those in the know categories so if the casual observer over ones shoulder sees anything while browsing the forum list, it's less obvious that someone is on a zoo site?

I think it could be a neat feature if its feasible.

I'm down for a dark theme (y)
Already have one. Scroll to the bottom of a screen on the forum. Look just above the very last line, on the left side, just to the left of the text "
Zooville - Zoophilia and Bestiality Community". Click the little paintbrush-looking widget.

You're welcome.

When did zooville.org change to zoovilleforum.net?
Back in December we loss ZooVille.org due to DNS issues. So we became ZoovilleForum.com. Howeber, back in early January of this year we lost the .com DNS. So we changed it to Zoovilleforum.net.

Had a problem with using TOR on this site but figured out the solution. The problem was being unable to reply to PMs or threads, and some icons were not showing either. It seems to have been caused by the security level on TOR, i had it set to SAFEST and it disabled quite a bit of this site. When set to SAFE it started working again. I am not technical enough to know why but anyone experiencing the problem will of course not be able to let anyone on here know since they won't be able to post. Hope that helps someone.

Back