Zooville Feedback and bug reporting thread.

Its been changed. Posts in the F&G sections now do not count as total posts in a users status title. However those who did post before the change will retain their titles.
speaking of user titles, they could potentially be a fun way to encourage people to donate towards ZV and it’s affiliates. All sorts of ways to do it,but I think the most fun would be free reign to customize the title once (within reason) for each $5-$10 donation. Maybe add a special icon for every year a user donates that stack up so you can see who truly helps and who is a whiny freeloader.

I would totally send a couple bucks your way to set my title to something like

CUMQUEEN: ?queen?of?cum?

speaking of user titles, they could potentially be a fun way to encourage people to donate towards ZV and it’s affiliates. All sorts of ways to do it,but I think the most fun would be free reign to customize the title once (within reason) for each $5-$10 donation. Maybe add a special icon for every year a user donates that stack up so you can see who truly helps and who is a whiny freeloader.

I would totally send a couple bucks your way to set my title to something like

CUMQUEEN: ?queen?of?cum?

We have an arrangement in where if a user donated 50$ or more, they are awarded the special zooville donor title. We dont wish to have truly custom titles as to not show partiality to users but give them the respect of the donor title.

We have an arrangement in where if a user donated 50$ or more, they are awarded the special zooville donor title. We dont wish to have truly custom titles as to not show partiality to users but give them the respect of the donor title.
ah okay, I didn't know that you'd already implemented a donor title. what about making your title rank based on your reaction score rather than posts? that way people are being rewarded for the quality of their contributions rather than the quantity.

think u mods. win I see this my mail box lets me know that yall working on it ty
Your recent report has been resolved

In a conversation, post ore reply you can drop ore download an image.
When you want to put a image in your singnature you have not the possibility to drop ore download, you have to insert a link, see pic.Ima.jpg
Is this normal?

The site is working pretty well with Tor Browser set to 'safer' mode. However about 2 weeks ago on mobile Tor the user, mail, notification, and search dropdowns stopped loading. Not the end of the world, the buttons link back to the page for each of them anyway. But it got me wondering whether Xenforo offers a super stripped down version of the mobile site for, ahem, legacy browsers, which could end up serving mobile Tor users better with stricter security on our end? Sort of like Twitter's crusty old static mobile site for user agents they can't parse and ancient iphones? Might be worthwhile. Nice work so far. ?

Having downloading issues... on iPad using Aloha browser. When I try to download anything... vid or pic... get a download link has expired error message. Have no problem on other sites. Thoughts?

Rather odd behavior - see the attachment. This *TYPE* of ... Hmmm... can't think of the right word to describe it - "Deformation" might apply, along with several others - in this case, a picture is worth a thousand words, so just look at the screencap to get what I'm talking about. IT DOES NOT happen reliably or predictably, but has been popping up on and off since early January. It *USUALLY* goes away if I hit reload, or close the tab and click the link for the thread I was trying to get to again. The only thing that's reliably reproducible is the fact that it ONLY happens if I middle-click (which I have set up to be the same as "right-click, select open link in new tab") a link. Aside form that, it follows no pattern I can see - it might appear on the home page (but has only done that once that I can recall) or in any forum or thread. Sometimes it includes a big black bar, sometimes horizontal, sometimes diagonal. Sometimes it looks almost like someone has "torn off" about half of the page. Most often it's like you see in the screencap - random "missing" letters. Severity varies - One time it might just be a few characters missing, other times, I've seen it "lose" damn near the whole page, with only a sprinkle of letters here and there. And once, it was a little bit like the displays in "The Matrix" - Characters appearing and disappearing. Once I had it happen and sat for several minutes watching as letters popped onto the screen - NOT as if someone were typing text, but randomly, almost like someone was "sprinkling" letters onto the screen- A letter in the upper right quadrant, then another down in the lower left quadrant, then 3-4 in the upper left quadrant of the page, and so on. Over the course of about 3-5 minutes, the page EVENTUALLY almost filled in and was at least mostly readable. Might have been the most bizarre page-load I've ever encountered.

FWIW, I'm running the newest Safari I'm aware of existing, on a Mac running Catalina (Mac OS 10.15.2 - the newest currently available as of last week) As noted, this has been going on since early January, so it's can't be related to a new OS update.

Here's the screenshot (cropped to "sanitize" it, otherwise untouched). Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 8.56.10 AM.png

TYVM for further splitting some categories into F & M. Would you consider splitting solo too?
(edit: above was the original post title).

So you'd have categories "Solo: Dogs: Female" etc.
I figure many here like me who aren't bizooxual would prefer it if they could avoid their turnoffs.

Also, perhaps add a meta/website discussion/suggestions category.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I think it would be great if the limit was raised for the amount of attachments you can add to each post, because 10 isn't very many pics.

erm why is googletagmanager embedded on the site?
wouldn't that tell Google that we're visiting this site?
I wouldn't like it to get a call from my job for having this site registered on the logs because I'm logged into the office's gmail account.

I suppose it's the analitics for the site

Attachments

• tmp.png
    tmp.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 20
Came here to complain about the Google script myself. Terribly bad idea. Google is the biggest spy on the planet- having that on site not only rats everyone out to them, it opens the door to convenient MITM attacks. If you care about users it should be removed immediately. Ideally, getting the site to run without any scripts would be in the best interest of security.

Another security/privacy issue.
Undisclosed behavior of message box- the text people type is being sent to the server PRIOR to clicking post- this is not disclosed anywhere, and could allow various bad things- typing timing analysis, reveal editing, reveal text people decide not to post... THAT'S CREEPY AS FUCK, like someone standing over your shoulder and watching you type and recording it. This should at LEAST be disclosed, preferably removed.

Came here to complain about the Google script myself. Terribly bad idea. Google is the biggest spy on the planet- having that on site not only rats everyone out to them, it opens the door to convenient MITM attacks. If you care about users it should be removed immediately. Ideally, getting the site to run without any scripts would be in the best interest of security.

Another security/privacy issue.
Undisclosed behavior of message box- the text people type is being sent to the server PRIOR to clicking post- this is not disclosed anywhere, and could allow various bad things- typing timing analysis, reveal editing, reveal text people decide not to post... THAT'S CREEPY AS FUCK, like someone standing over your shoulder and watching you type and recording it. This should at LEAST be disclosed, preferably removed.
I'll get the site admin to assist a little with this, but the second part, that is how the forum is since it saves things as a draft if you leave the text there and don't do anything else.
The Vbulletin site we had also did that.
We don't have some page where we can see what words someone was going to type then changed it while making it... That doesn't exist. If someone edited a post, we can see the history of it if they attempted to hide something that was breaking the rules. Which is the only thing we can see.
Viewing edited post history, is only if it was already posted. Not "in draft" status.

text is being sent to server prior to post. this is an accurate statement.
Steps to confirm:
Type out message without posting
close browser with clear history set (so you know it's not stored locally)
open browser, log back in and go to thread you typed in- there's you text.

This is very invasive, and it should at least be prominently disclosed- It's not far off from a keylogger, and even if the forum software GUI can't access it, it's being streamed real time, stored, and is subject to MITM. Frankly this makes me not even want to be here.

i agree about the text being memorised thing.. i lost internet so the message wouldn't send, so i closed TOR and tried later that day, and my message was still in the text box, i would much rather that DID NOT happen
pretty decent site apart from that, although when it was down yesterday i was worried it would not return!

I don't know if anyone else is having this, but images only load partially.
Sometimes refreshing loads a bit more of the image.
Everything else seems fime, threads loading up at regular speeds and avatars show up full.

Every other time I try to open a page, the page either has no border or is rendering weird in other ways, like, usually hidden page script is showing.

I'm closing up. Check again later.

Every other time I try to open a page, the page either has no border or is rendering weird in other ways, like, usually hidden page script is showing.

I'm closing up. Check again later.

I noticed the same some hours ago, but it seems to work normal now.

Back