Zooville Feedback and bug reporting thread.

I’m having a problem trying to view profiles if I click on one all I get is this which essentially says zeroFFA1EE57-748F-4871-9034-9156A3315630.jpeg

Attachments

• BB25008F-E8C5-4110-A6DB-6E7A2A535B3F.jpeg
    BB25008F-E8C5-4110-A6DB-6E7A2A535B3F.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 11
I just wanted to thank the Staff here, you guys have done quite a lot recently, and I thought you should be given rightful credit.

Can we please get post counting for the fun and games section disabled? It's quite annoying to see a person have a title like "Zooville Settler" or "Zooville Citizen" implying they have a ton of post and time on the forums then you find out they have just joined yesterday and made hundreds of post in something like "Change 1 letter only thread" or something.

Some people are abusing this too by making fake profiles, using fun and games to get post counts up high, them PMing people or making up fake stories after they get certain titles to make themselves seem more legitimate.

This whole thing delegitimizes the title for people that actually have earned it. And is why pretty much every forum out there has counts in such sections disabled including the old BF.

It should likely be a simple change but make it much harder for scammers and fakers to artificially increase post counts. And in general make the titles actually have some meaning...
Its been changed. Posts in the F&G sections now do not count as total posts in a users status title. However those who did post before the change will retain their titles.

It's not letting me post. It just shows the orange bar for a while and does nothing. Firefox v69. Posted this on my phone. It was working fine yesterday

I still can’t post from my PC. I tried clearing cookies, restarting, and updating Firefox but no success

I still can’t post from my PC. I tried clearing cookies, restarting, and updating Firefox but no success
Thats.... Strange. I used firefox, now using Opera. Both worked okay... Does everything load fine through the browser? I can only say try a different browser.

Try a different browser. Maybe thats the issue.
Thats.... Strange. I used firefox, now using Opera. Both worked okay... Does everything load fine through the browser? I can only say try a different browser.
Everything loads fine. I can’t edit nor reply. The orange bar shows up for about 20 seconds and nothing happens. It was working fine a few days ago. I didn’t install any addons or anything that could’ve changed the browser. I’m going to download Safari and see what happens

Ok no, it’s not letting me post in some boards nor post threads for some reason. I’ve tried Firefox, Opera, and Edge. I had to post this message from Safari on my phone. Any ideas? I did notice that the topics it doesn’t let me post in are the ones with the message box already filled with something I typed on a different browser without it letting me post in the first place.

Is there some system-wide privacy setting I could’ve triggered that doesn’t let me post? I honestly don’t recall changing anything neither in Firefox nor in my system and it was working fine on Firefox until a few days ago. I also tried searching on xenforo for a solution but couldn’t find anything relevant

Ok no, it’s not letting me post in some boards nor post threads for some reason. I’ve tried Firefox, Opera, and Edge. I had to post this message from Safari on my phone. Any ideas? I did notice that the topics it doesn’t let me post in are the ones with the message box already filled with something I typed on a different browser without it letting me post in the first place.

Is there some system-wide privacy setting I could’ve triggered that doesn’t let me post? I honestly don’t recall changing anything neither in Firefox nor in my system and it was working fine on Firefox until a few days ago. I also tried searching on xenforo for a solution but couldn’t find anything relevant

if there were such a setting, you'd not be able to post here either.. logically.

I posted this

from Opera on my PC and it was the only post it let me post. Then I posted once on Edge and same issue, couldn’t post again.

The post you quoted was posted from my phone, as the post says

there is a definite difference between the MOBILE access and the PC access, your not the first one to point this out.
I Use a PC to access this site & have ZERO Issues posting/reading.
I am currently using the latest 64Bit version of CHROME. (the google branded Browser)

I’m not a moron, I’m well aware of the difference between mobile and desktop. I’m stating that I’ve tried three different browsers, two of them in their default settings, and I am still unable to post or make threads. This issue came up recently. I had no issues before with Firefox and I haven’t touched any setting that could screw up my posting abilities which is the main reason I am posting here. To get this problem solved

I’m not a moron, I’m well aware of the difference between mobile and desktop. I’m stating that I’ve tried three different browsers, two of them in their default settings, and I am still unable to post or make threads. This issue came up recently. I had no issues before with Firefox and I haven’t touched any setting that could screw up my posting abilities which is the main reason I am posting here. To get this problem solved
I checked your account and it isnt flagged for spam or bad IPs. So it is something on your end.

Never said you were, and if my help is not appreciated, I will stop.

I love this new software.

I wish we had "Anti-trophy's" though for troublemakers.

something like this perhaps.

View attachment 26117
I haven’t really bothered posting in fun and games for week simply be
Can we please get post counting for the fun and games section disabled? It's quite annoying to see a person have a title like "Zooville Settler" or "Zooville Citizen" implying they have a ton of post and time on the forums then you find out they have just joined yesterday and made hundreds of post in something like "Change 1 letter only thread" or something.

Some people are abusing this too by making fake profiles, using fun and games to get post counts up high, them PMing people or making up fake stories after they get certain titles to make themselves seem more legitimate.

This whole thing delegitimizes the title for people that actually have earned it. And is why pretty much every forum out there has counts in such sections disabled including the old BF.

It should likely be a simple change but make it much harder for scammers and fakers to artificially increase post counts. And in general make the titles actually have some meaning...
i stopped posting regularly in fun and games weeks ago simply because it has stopped being fun
strangely it’s gone a lot quieter in there now that there are no more points to be had and individuals are posting furiously now in other sections that do still give points ??

Back