Uncertain But Important

P

PoochPrincess

Maybe it's just me but I've seen a high amount of detailed stories about minors on these forums. Obviously I've reported every single one. A dozen maybe in the past week, I would've reported more but they make my skin crawl so I have to stop skimming at some point. Oddly enough they also seem to have the most likes.

Are people not reading this part of the rules or have they just forgotten? Maybe this post will bring a little attention to it that it needed. The mods obviously can only do so much if it's not reported, us as the users gotta help out too.

Don't talk about kids! Yourself or others! Please and thank yooou!!!
:)

It's getting to the point where I'm close to nuking or locking most of the "How old were you when you slept with an animal" or "Describe your first time" or similar threads. It's unfortunate because about 93% of the replies follow the rules, but the 7% that don't follow the rules are spoiling it for everyone else.

But by all means, yes, please do keep reporting them. I appreciate that you are doing so. Usually when I get about an hour or two of free time, I'm often in those types of threads as well clearing them out and handing out warnings (or bans if it's not their first time.) But it's quite tedious work, since I'm going through them one-by-one and often there's 30 pages of replies with 30 posts per page. I'm sure I've missed a few posts as well in the ones I have checked.

Maybe it's just me but I've seen a high amount of detailed stories about minors on these forums. Obviously I've reported every single one. A dozen maybe in the past week, I would've reported more but they make my skin crawl so I have to stop skimming at some point. Oddly enough they also seem to have the most likes.

Are people not reading this part of the rules or have they just forgotten? Maybe this post will bring a little attention to it that it needed. The mods obviously can only do so much if it's not reported, us as the users gotta help out too.

Don't talk about kids! Yourself or others! Please and thank yooou!!!
:)
Is that in the story subsection or are you talking about the regular sections?
Considering how many abusive posts I report, no people do not read the rules. :D

Is that in the story subsection or are you talking about the regular sections?
Considering how many abusive posts I report, no people do not read the rules. :D
So far I've noticed it in both. It's either stories they are retelling about themselves or other minors that were friends/family.

It's getting to the point where I'm close to nuking or locking most of the "How old were you when you slept with an animal" or "Describe your first time" or similar threads. It's unfortunate because about 93% of the replies follow the rules, but the 7% that don't follow the rules are spoiling it for everyone else.

But by all means, yes, please do keep reporting them. I appreciate that you are doing so. Usually when I get about an hour or two of free time, I'm often in those types of threads as well clearing them out and handing out warnings (or bans if it's not their first time.) But it's quite tedious work, since I'm going through them one-by-one and often there's 30 pages of replies with 30 posts per page. I'm sure I've missed a few posts as well in the ones I have checked.
and those 7% that don't follow the rules by going into incest/minor territory always get some form of "share details plox" response... disgusting. i'm not even checking these threads anymore, my faith in humanity is too low as it is....

and those 7% that don't follow the rules by going into incest/minor territory always get some form of "share details plox" response... disgusting.
At this point those responses are getting people banned.

Someone posts:
"I had my first experience with a male German Shepherd at 14 years old" <---- This doesn't violate the rules as they stand. We get that people often explore their sexual urges at that age, it's human nature. But it doesn't go into detail about the matter.

Someone replies:
"Wow! Hot! You were only 14? I'd love to hear more about it! 🥵" <---- This will get them banned for the reason "Asking for pedo stories."

It should. It's purposely posting something that's related to young people. It's basically an invite to have people asking for more.

If they're willing to provide that level of info, about them being 14 when they started, they're willing to go further.
Ope, you quoted the post before I edited it a bit...

It's possible that we may one day implement a "Don't talk about experiences that happened before you were 18. I don't care of you were 12/13/14/15/16/17, you either state that it happened at 18, or you don't mention it at all." rule similar to what Beast Forum had. There was a semi-large debate about it awhile back. But, as the rules stand now, this hasn't been implemented.

Ope, you quoted the post before I edited it a bit...

It's possible that we may one day implement a "Don't talk about experiences that happened before you were 18. I don't care of you were 12/13/14/15/16/17, you either state that it happened at 18, or you don't mention it at all." rule similar to what Beast Forum had. There was a semi-large debate about it awhile back. But, as the rules stand now, this hasn't been implemented.
your a good mod.

In the story section, it has no excuse.

In an ontopic thread, I am Ok with the rules as they are. If someone is trying to explain something real about his/her life, and details such as age or family *are really relevant* to it.

But sure. If I could go with "lets say I was quite young" instead of saying "I was 15" it is common sense. I don't think anyone should need a rule for that... in an ideal world

It should. It's purposely posting something that's related to young people. It's basically an invite to have people asking for more.

If they're willing to provide that level of info, about them being 14 when they started, they're willing to go further.
"nothing ever happened before you were 18" rule was the one thing i liked about beastforum

I usually get around this kind of thing by saying it happened "during puberty" that does not mention any specific ages but conveys the idea that it happened during the time humans develop further sexuality.

Hi floofy will describe your first time come back

Back