Terms and Privacy Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluver101

Staff member
Introduction: It is important that you understand the rights and responsibilities that exist between the owners and maintainers of the ZooVille Community site, and yourself (as just a visitor, or as a member). The sections below describe the conditions that by visiting this site, you agree to follow. Make sure you understand everything in this document. Continued use of this site signifies your agreement to abide by the rules set down here, so make sure you agree. This Agreement is subject to change by ZooVille Community at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to the Members by e-mail or posting at this Site.

ZooVille Community Membership Guidelines: By signing up for Membership you also agree to our Forum Membership Guidelines
DEFINITIONS: The term "Site", as referred to in these terms and conditions shall mean - The site to which you seek to gain access by username and password (login) from ZooVille. The "Site" shall include the owner thereof and persons in presenting the Site. The term "Member" or "Membership", as referred to in the terms and conditions shall mean - The holder of a valid username and password (login) for the Site during the term of membership. Membership is non-transferable and non-assignable. The term "Login", as referred to in the terms and conditions shall mean - The combination of unique username and password that is issued by this Site and used to access the Site. A Login is a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for that individual member, and no other, to use the Site for a period of time. The term "Bookmarking", as referred to in the terms and conditions shall mean - The act of placing a webpage (URL) into a temporary file on the Member's browser so that the Member may return to that page at a future date directly, without passing through any pages that may have been precedent.

Privacy:

This site (ZooVille) understands members privacy is extremely important.
This site (ZooVille) outlines what is kept:
Zooville requests, and keeps usernames, email addresses. The only reason Zooville requests or requires said username and emails is for the purpose of account activation during sign up. Aswell as notifications to forum posts, comments on galleries, blogs, or profile comments. Members who find themselves locked out of their account can use the "Forgot password" feature to regain access to their account. Site (Zooville) does not, nor ever will create transactions to, sell, resale, transfer, place for auction of (E-mail) Electronic Mail accounts.

Private Messages: ZooVille does not, nor will not view/edit/intervene of private messages on this site.
Private Messages can be reported to the moderators, as that is an option to members. However, under certain circumstances would we intervene.
If they contain material deemed against the rules, such as under aged content, animal abuse involving what is outlined in #3 of our guidelines.

Zooville confirms members cannot, nor will have the ability to view another members email address.
View our full privacy policy here.

LICENSE: Memberships to the Site are provided for personal, non-commercial use by Members. Members are hereby granted a single copy license to download (on a single computer only) or print copies of any of the information found on the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. Commercial use of the site, or any material located on it, is strictly prohibited. In addition, you may not modify any of the materials found on the Site; use them for any public display, performance, sale or rental; remove, modify or alter any copyright or other proprietary notice, or trademarks therefrom. You also may not transfer any material located on the Site to any other person. This Site reserves the right to terminate this license at any time if you breach the terms of this agreement, in which case you will be obligated to immediately destroy any information downloaded, printed or otherwise copied from the Site. Access to and use of the Site is through a combination of a username and a password (login). Each Member must keep his or her login strictly confidential. For security reasons, this Site will not release passwords for any reason, to anyone other than the Member, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Site is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.

BOOKMARKING: Bookmarking to a page on the Site whereby the Warning page(s) and/or terms and conditions are by-passed shall constitute an implicit acceptance of the terms and conditions herein and an explicit acknowledgement of age of majority.

DISCLAIMERS: THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ZOOVILLE OFFERS NO ASSURANCE OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE SERVICE. ZOOVILLE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED ON THE SITE. ANY OF THE INFORMATION OFFERED ON THE SITE MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. TO THE EXTENT MEMBER IS LOCATED WHERE SUCH DISCLAIMER IS INAPPLICABLE OR RESTRICTED, THE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY AND MEMBER MAY HAVE LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR JURISDICTION. ZOOVILLE, THE SITE AND THE SITE OWNER MAKE NO REPRESENTATION AS TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION FOUND AT THE SITE. SHOULD THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED PROVE DEFECTIVE AND/OR CAUSE ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT OR ANY LOSS OR INCONVENIENCE TO MEMBER OR ANYONE CLAIMING THROUGH MEMBER, MEMBER ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR SAME. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY SHALL ZOOVILLE, THE SITE OR THE SITE OWNER, OR ANY OF THEIR SUPPLIERS, LICENSES OR OTHER MEMBERS BE LIABLE, TO MEMBER OR OTHERS FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF GOOD WILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER OR OTHER EQUIPMENT FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION.

SIGNING UP, AND POSTING ON ZOOVILLE.ORG (COMMUNITY MESSAGE BOARD OR BETTER KNOWN AS "FORUM") IS A PRIVILEGE, NOT A RIGHT. ZOOVILLE HAS ESTABLISHED GUIDELINES USERS MUST FOLLOW TO CONTINUE USE OF THIS SITE. MODERATORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADD MODERATION OF POSTS REQUIRED ON USERS ACCOUNTS IF THEY HAVE DISOBEYED ANY/ALL GUIDELINES ON THE SITE. INFRACTIONS ARE GIVEN AND POSTED TO A MEMBERS ACCOUNT FOR UP TO 4 MONTHS. MULTIPLE INFRACTIONS WILL ADD UP TO A TEMPORARY BAN FROM THE SITE. INVADING A BAN CAN REVOKE A TEMPORARY BAN, TRANSITIONING TO A PERMANENT BAN.

Messages Posted
: All messages posted by you to the Site immediately become public domain and you grant a perpetual license of any messages you posted to be used by this Site. Any messages posted to the Site may only be deleted at the sole discretion of the Site, or per request of you (The member.)

Uploaded Material: Any material you uploaded to the Site is, and only posted to the site you uploaded to. The site ZooVille in no way, shape, or form does ZooVille send videos/pictures/stories to other sites. Content that you find that appears to be shared from this site is not the responsibility of ZooVille. Members that are concerned about their content being shared should think twice before uploading. Zooville will accept requests for deletion if a member is requesting to have content uploaded by someone else posted on Zooville. Members that would like their posts removed due to privacy concerns, or they have discovered their content is shared may request deletion.

Not Responsible:
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the Site. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us by messaging a mod, or "flag" the content. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Site to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violation of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this Site.
ZooVille does not take responsibility if content uploaded to ZV is placed on to other sites not affiliated, owned, maintained, or associated with any of ZV's sister sites. Content uploaded to ZV is of the member of ZV.

ZooVille is not responsible for any of the actions of the user inside or outside of the forum. The user agrees to waive Zooville, any of its managers, mods, or associates involved with ZooVille, of any and ALL responsibility for the actions of the user, inside and outside of the forum. Zooville cannot be held responsible for any actions of a user and the user accepts all responsibility for their actions Inside and Outside of ZooVille.

Meet Ups:
We do not condone any type of "sanctuary, housing" offers in exchange to "love" animals as an "animal lovers farm." This can have negative consequences. Any posts with such offerings is soliciting, and can be removed without warning at anytime.

No posting of personal address, no matter the intent either yours, or another persons.

Rehoming regarding any type of rehoming involving money, services, exchange for rehoming and trading (pet swaps) is prohibited.

AGREEMENT TO READ AND VIEW ADULT MATERIAL: THE SITE IS DESIGNED AND INTENDED SOLELY FOR CONSENTING ADULTS - PEOPLE WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD (21 IN AL, MS, NE, WY, AND ANY OTHER LOCATION WHERE 18 IS NOT THE AGE OF MATURITY - IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT, DO NOT CONSIDER YOURSELF TO BE OF LEGAL AGE UNTIL YOU ARE 21)-- WHO ARE INTERESTED IN AND WISH TO HAVE ACCESS TO VISUAL IMAGES, VERBAL DESCRIPTIONS AND AUDIO SOUNDS OF A SEXUALLY ORIENTED, FRANKLY EROTIC NATURE AND WHO ARE IN LOCATIONS WHERE THE MATERIALS, MESSAGES AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS CONTAINED AT THIS SITE DO NOT VIOLATE ANY COMMUNITY STANDARDS OR ANY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW OR REGULATION OF THE UNITED STATES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY. NO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY VIEW OR POSSESS ANY OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE OR PLACE ANY ORDERS FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED AT OR IN THIS SITE. BY ENTERING THE SITE YOU ARE MAKING THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS:

"I ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED AT THIS SITE ARE PROPRIETARY AND CONSTITUTE VALUABLE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. I ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AS SUCH, I MAY ONLY ACCESS, VIEW, DOWNLOAD, RECEIVE AND OTHERWISE USE THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE AT THIS SITE ONLY AS AUTHORIZED BY THE COMPANY."

"UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, I SWEAR/AFFIRM THAT AS OF THIS MOMENT, I AM AN ADULT, AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE (21 IN AL, MS, NE, WY, AND ANY OTHER LOCATION WHERE 18 IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY)."

"I PROMISE THAT I WILL NOT PERMIT ANY PERSON(S) UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE (21 IN AL, MS, NE, WY, AND ANY OTHER LOCATION WHERE 18 IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY) TO HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE."

"I UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN I GAIN ACCESS TO THIS SITE, I WILL BE EXPOSED TO VISUAL IMAGES, VERBAL DESCRIPTIONS AND AUDIO SOUNDS OF A SEXUALLY ORIENTED, FRANKLY EROTIC NATURE, WHICH MAY INCLUDE GRAPHIC VISUAL DEPICTIONS AND DESCRIPTIONS OF NUDITY AND SEXUAL ACTIVITY. I AM VOLUNTARILY CHOOSING TO DO SO, BECAUSE I WANT TO VIEW, READ AND/OR HEAR THE VARIOUS MATERIALS THAT ARE AVAILABLE, FOR MY OWN PERSONAL ENJOYMENT, INFORMATION AND/OR EDUCATION. MY CHOICE IS A MANIFESTATION OF MY INTEREST IN SEXUAL MATTERS WHICH, I BELIEVE, IS BOTH HEALTHY AND NORMAL AND WHICH, IN MY EXPERIENCE, IS GENERALLY SHARED BY AVERAGE ADULTS IN MY COMMUNITY. I AM FAMILIAR WITH THE STANDARDS IN MY COMMUNITY REGARDING THE ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH SEXUALLY ORIENTED MATERIALS, AND THE MATERIALS I EXPECT TO ENCOUNTER ARE WITHIN THOSE STANDARDS. IN MY JUDGEMENT, THE AVERAGE ADULT IN MY COMMUNITY ACCEPTS THE CONSUMPTION OF SUCH MATERIALS BY WILLING ADULTS IN CIRCUMSTANCES SUCH AS THIS WHICH OFFER REASONABLE INSULATION FROM THE MATERIALS FOR MINORS AND UNWILLING ADULTS, AND WILL NOT FIND SUCH MATERIALS TO APPEAL TO A PRURIENT INTEREST OR TO BE PATENTLY OFFENSIVE."

"I AGREE THAT I SHALL AT NO TIME ACCESS, VIEW, DOWNLOAD, RECEIVE OR OTHERWISE USE, OR CAUSE OR ENABLE OTHERS TO ACCESS, VIEW, DOWNLOAD, RECEIVE OR OTHERWISE USE MATERIALS, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN PLACES WHICH POSSESING SAID CONTENT IS ILLEGAL. I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO MATERIALS FROM ANY PARTS OF THIS SITE ARE AUTHORIZED, AND NO MATERIALS ARE INTENDED, BY THE COMPANY TO BE ACCESSED, VIEWED, DOWNLOADED OR USED BY, OR TRANSMITTED, BROADCAST OR OTHERWISE DISSEMINATED TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY LOCATED IN ANY AND ALL AREAS DESIGNATED AS PROHIBITED AREAS BELOW. I AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, VIEWING, DOWNLOADING, RECEIPT, DUPLICATION OR OTHER USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE, IN WHICH I AM DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY INVOLVED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACCESSING, VIEWING, DOWNLOADING, RECEIVING OR OTHER USE OF MATERIALS IN PROHIBITED AREAS IN ANY MANNER SHALL CONSTITUTE INTENTIONAL INFRINGEMENT(S) OF THIS SITE'S AND POTENTIALLY OTHER'S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND OTHER RIGHTS IN SUCH MATERIALS AND SHALL FURTHER CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF OUR TRADEMARK AND OTHER RIGHTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RIGHTS OF PRIVACY."

"I AGREE TO BE PERSONALLY LIABLE AND FULLY INDEMNIFY THIS SITE FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES DIRECTLY, INDIRECTLY AND/OR CONSEQUENTIALLY RESULTING FROM MY ATTEMPTED OR ACTUAL VIEWING OR DOWNLOADING OR OTHER DUPLICATION OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE FROM A PROHIBITED ACCESS AREAS, OR WHICH IS OTHERWISE UNAUTHORIZED. SUCH DAMAGES INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DIRECT AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FROM OUR SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROPERTY, FINES, ATTORNEY'S FEES AND COSTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PROSECUTION AND/OR GOVERNMENTALLY IMPOSED SEIZURE(S), FORFEITURE(S), AND/OR INJUNCTION(S)."

PROHIBITED ACCESS AREAS - THE SITE MAY NOT BE ACCESSED, VIEWED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE RECEIVED IN ANY COUNTRY OR LOCATION IN WHICH DOING SO WOULD, OR COULD BE DEEMED A VIOLATION OF ANY LAW, REGULATION, RULE, ORDINANCE, EDICT OR CUSTOM

NON-ASSIGNABILITY/THEFT OF LOGIN: Your Membership, username and password (login), may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. This means, among other things, that you cannot give it out to friends, post it in a newsgroup or on a webpage. This constitutes fraud and is punishable by law. Member must promptly inform the Site of any apparent breach of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a username or password. Until the Site is notified, by e-mail of any breach in security, the Member will remain personally liable for any unauthorized use of the Service. We will terminate any usernames, passwords or logins that have been abused. Member is and shall be personally liable for, and shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Site and the Site owner from any and all damages (including loss of profits, loss of property, fines and penalties), losses and costs (including attorneys' fees) resulting from any attempted or actual unauthorized downloading or other duplication whether solely by Member or with or under the authority of any other including governmental agency.

ZooVille Privacy and Terms Policy - Dated 4/13/2019 -- Revised: 01/23/2022

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back