Problems joining ZV?

Pup_Musky_ZV

Zooville Settler
I’ve made a few new experienced zoo friends in the area I just moved to and have directed them to join this forum, but they are being rejected? I even directed them to make a ProtonMail and they are still being denied. Any helpful tips or suggestions?

If they make a proton account make sure they change their domain to the one that isn't .me I found out the hard way after making and deleting 4 different email accounts. Most main stream emails aren't excepted it has to be an encrypted account. It may also take a few times to find a username isn't in use that could also be a problem.

I’ve made a few new experienced zoo friends in the area I just moved to and have directed them to join this forum, but they are being rejected? I even directed them to make a ProtonMail and they are still being denied. Any helpful tips or suggestions?
There was a issue that's since been resolved at fault, found it when a friend of mine tried to join and kept being rejected.

It will be nice when I can finally do PM At the moment it looks like I will have to reach 150 posts, or is there a quicker way. At the moment I'm on 58

It will be nice when I can finally do PM At the moment it looks like I will have to reach 150 posts, or is there a quicker way. At the moment I'm on 58
You should need only 10 to enable pm.
Unless your target has disabled their PM in which case you can not pm them.

Back