Please don't post a picture of yourself as an avatar.

Zoophiles and Pedophiles/Rapists are obviously nothing alike but the outside world treats them on the same level. Just to have an idea. Zooville is a small sanctuary in a hostile world. Dont ever think the outside world is like it. We are very much despised by all. Its very hard to even be an open furry much less a zoo.
Amen to that.

This!!!! Fantastic advice! I was exposed by an ex, luckily no one believed her and I was able to do damage control and salvage the situation. But our lifestyle and interests are very taboo to most people. No need to put yourself at unnecessary risk..

This!!!! Fantastic advice! I was exposed by an ex, luckily no one believed her and I was able to do damage control and salvage the situation. But our lifestyle and interests are very taboo to most people. No need to put yourself at unnecessary risk..
Well you have good taste in finding a substitute for your face, That's one of my photos, I know that dog you're using for a profile pic, he's a real sweet heart and a very horny little guy.

Oh and I don't mind you using the pic, it was posted on the internet back in 2009 so it's in the public domain now for all to enjoy.

Everyone is free to post whatever they want (unless it is not something that break the forum rules). Sometimes this type of posts seems a little paranoic imo

Everyone is free to post whatever they want (unless it is not something that break the forum rules). Sometimes this type of posts seems a little paranoic imo
Maybe to you, bud, but I note your avatar isnt a photo. Or is it? It does display a pointy head.😉

You need more? Face pics should not be allowed. If someone wants to share privately, theres nothing wrong with doing so. Putting up a face pic just makes for easier targetting. The silly thing is, you STILL have no way of knowing the pic is of the person who posts it

You need more? Face pics should not be allowed. If someone wants to share privately, theres nothing wrong with doing so. Putting up a face pic just makes for easier targetting. The silly thing is, you STILL have no way of knowing the pic is of the person who posts it
Why should it be forbidden, though?
To protect the one who's posting his picture on a forum for something that's a social taboo? Not your business, really.
To protect the other members of the forum of a cascade of outings due to one person posting his or her face? Better argument, but still flimsy.
To prevent someone of using the face of a third person with the intent of slandering said first person as a zoophile? Better, but incredibly niche and it would make it necessary to forbid posting recognizable faces everywhere on the board, really.

To protect the one who's posting his picture on a forum for something that's a social taboo? Not your business, really.
To protect the other members of the forum of a cascade of outings due to one person posting his or her face? Better argument, but still flimsy.
To prevent someone of using the face of a third person with the intent of slandering said first person as a zoophile? Better, but incredibly niche and it would make it necessary to forbid posting recognizable faces everywhere on the board, really.
The same reason all rules and laws exist. Humans are too stupid to be allowed to make decisions for themselves.

The same reason all rules and laws exist. Humans are too stupid to be allowed to make decisions for themselves.
If that would be true, there would be more or at least differently worded laws, but there aren't, because that's simply an edgy statement ^^

🤡🥱😴

I dont make the rules. But the reality of face pics in a place like this is simple: even predators generally think they're swell fellas...they rarely think of themselves as predators. Allowing face pics is the same as sorting members into males and females, and waiting to see what happens. You know whats gonna happen, and so do I...every pecker in the place will stand to attention at the sight of his particular THANG. What's so hard about posting them privately? AND TBH, I dont think critter pics should be full face either. Same reasons. Discouraging personal security for a little titillation seems more than a little foolish..."Everywhere on the board" is not all that big a space.

I think it's more of a just in case someone goes all Sherlock Holmes deduction on that individual then triangulate where they are keeping in mind similar environments to an estimated point. It's put in place to protect people from this inconvenience.

Plus camera identification technology is getting stronger

I dont make the rules. But the reality of face pics in a place like this is simple: even predators generally think they're swell fellas...they rarely think of themselves as predators. Allowing face pics is the same as sorting members into males and females, and waiting to see what happens. You know whats gonna happen, and so do I...every pecker in the place will stand to attention at the sight of his particular THANG. What's so hard about posting them privately? AND TBH, I dont think critter pics should be full face either. Same reasons. Discouraging personal security for a little titillation seems more than a little foolish..."Everywhere on the board" is not all that big a space.
There's still not reason for the admins to forbid posting facepics.
It's not the problem of the forum, if someone opens himself up to the kind of hurt that could happen.
I mean, sure, whoever's the actual boss in here could arbitrarily forbid it, but as long as there is no coherent argument behind it, you'll have people who'll challenge the rule (ok, even with a well thought out and coherent argument behind it, someone will come and say "BUT!").
And no, allowing face pics is not the same thing as sorting members into males and females, since one (facepics) is the decision of each and every user while the other would be enforced posting of personal information.

I have reached out to about 13 or 14 users so far who have posted a picture of themselves as their avatar. Some of whom claim to have animal partners. What is even more sad is that many of the women users that post these pictures tend to get posts on their wall about how beautiful and sexy they are, rather than letting them know of the danger they are putting themselves in.

By posting a picture of yourself on a public forum which anyone can access as long as you know the URL and are willing to spend 5 minutes to create a ProtonMail email, you are put your very security at risk. Take it from me, a zoophile who has been exposed before for a short period of time. I didn't even have an animal partner at the time. Being exposed is NOT FUN! A few users on here have had their lives turned upside down and ruined due to being exposed as a zoophile.

Normally, if I happen to catch a user with a picture that could be them. I go onto their profile and post to their wall a message similar to this:

"¡Hola! Si esa es una imagen real de usted que está usando como avatar, la eliminaría y la reemplazaría con otra cosa de inmediato. Hay lectores de perfil aquí que buscan encontrar información identificable para nuestros zoológicos. Usted se está poniendo en peligro."

Afortunadamente, la mayoría de los usuarios me agradecen y eliminan la imagen de ellos mismos.

Animaría a todos a hacer esto. Si ve a un usuario aquí con una foto que probablemente sea una imagen de sí mismo, me comunicaría con él y le informaría sobre el peligro. Muchas veces, estos usuarios son nuevos en la comunidad de zoológicos y recién comienzan. No son conscientes del peligro en el que potencialmente se están poniendo, porque no saben cuán perseguidos y despreciados somos para el público
Muchas gracias,por la información

There's still not reason for the admins to forbid posting facepics.
It's not the problem of the forum, if someone opens himself up to the kind of hurt that could happen.
I mean, sure, whoever's the actual boss in here could arbitrarily forbid it, but as long as there is no coherent argument behind it, you'll have people who'll challenge the rule (ok, even with a well thought out and coherent argument behind it, someone will come and say "BUT!").
And no, allowing face pics is not the same thing as sorting members into males and females, since one (facepics) is the decision of each and every user while the other would be enforced posting of personal information.
Actually, yes it is...decision or not. As if we dont have enough trouble with stalkers already, it will be easier for the predators if they know for sure theyre stalking their preferred types. Again...I dont make the rules. "Enforced posting of personal information"? WHEN did that become part of this discussion? I believe the subject was NOT posting personal information.

Last edited:
I am an ass, but that's not my real picture, but this is good advice, protect your identity as it helps protect us all.

Would be awesome if there was no dick pics allowed either. I'm just getting tired of seeing a plethora of human cocks. After all, this is a zoo forum. Hairless monkeys don't turn me on
So much this. I can't tell you how many avatars I have adblocked because of dick pics. Though as other have said they're a good indication of someone you don't want to associate with.

Back