LastPass Security Breach

just seeing this now.. thanks!
just seeing this now.. thanks!
I have been a subscriber to them for more than 5 years and I have never had any problems with fraud or hacking of my account, even when I modify account information I receive an email from lastpass telling me that information have been modified with as information, detailed account modified including the location and the ip address which is to connect to my account.. so I find that it is correctly secured..

I have been a subscriber to them for more than 5 years and I have never had any problems with fraud or hacking of my account, even when I modify account information I receive an email from lastpass telling me that information have been modified with as information, detailed account modified including the location and the ip address which is to connect to my account.. so I find that it is correctly secured..
Ok if we can assume that no one could read the mail being sent to you 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: Aka
Ok if we can assume that no one could read the mail being sent to you 🤔
mail is encrypted by default for certain "important" contacts and on the same occasion,(you know the software PGP)...
I use a vpn too
.. I have enough experience since 1986 in computer security (server, firewalls, etc.) to leave this kind of flaw in the trash anyway in the email I receive from Lastpass does not include any "sensitive" data from my account, just the document that was modified by myself... and "the source" that modified it (IP address, location, times, file name) nothing else sensitive...that even if a third person could read this email, they wouldn't do anything with it...😉

Last edited:
Back