How can I lodge a complaint against a staff member?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was banned form further participation in the thread. Is there a mod or another admin that I can appeal to. Silencing a member because a staff member is losing a public debate. Doesn't jive with the "free speech" claim of ZV

Thanks

I was banned form further participation in the thread. Is there a mod or another admin that I can appeal to. Silencing a member because a staff member is losing a public debate. Doesn't jive with the "free speech" claim of ZV

Thanks
I've had my own reasons for not caring for your input in the past, but I haven't got any choice but to agree with you that @ZTHorse is completely out of line on this one. A blatantly obvious case of "My mind is made up, and nothing you can say can change it, and since I've got the power to pull the strings, I'm gonna shut you up".

I've had my own reasons for not caring for your input in the past, but I haven't got any choice but to agree with you that @ZTHorse is completely out of line on this one. A blatantly obvious case of "My mind is made up, and nothing you can say can change it, and since I've got the power to pull the strings, I'm gonna shut you up".

Thank you for those words.

Yeah we don't have to agree or even like each other. But fair and open debate shouldn't be stiffed by an admin. Especially when he doesn't like how the argument is going. Hopefully others in authority will see how scared even you are of voicing an opinion, for fear of being silenced by a staff member.

Again so much for free speech on ZV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back