DO NOT VISIT k9-dating.com! Possible honeypot!

Well said. ? The life of a Zoo is a very isolating one. The need to want to connect to other like-minded individuals can cloud our judgment. Just watching how people respond to a simple profile pic is indicative of how starved we are for our own sense of community. Yeah, those of us who know what signs to look for should pass on our knowledge.
Well put!

Just my 2 cents.
Not sure about K9-dating, but Beast-Dating USED to be a legit group many years ago. I met and helped 2 local women with their first experience on that site. And had many acquaintances. But a few years ago something changed, and the whole site went to shit. I did a full wipe and walk and never looked back.
I was just thinking the exact same, Beast Dating was legit for a time. Definitely met lots of fun members and had a safe, successful meet-up after we spent time getting to know her. Dont know if any recall U-T-Opia (sp?) that existed before BF. But of course that site went away also.

I was just thinking the exact same, Beast Dating was legit for a time. Definitely met lots of fun members and had a safe, successful meet-up after we spent time getting to know her. Dont know if any recall U-T-Opia (sp?) that existed before BF. But of course that site went away also.
Bd was good...

thanks for the heads up, was sorely tempted while it was up but thankfully I resisted. Too many people out there looking to out us, including some of our own.

I know this is serious but like I saw this thread and anytime I see the word honeypoting now I think of The Interview and the your honeypoting me scene.

I saw a website called k9 personals . com but it seems really sketchy. Can someone confirm if that is a possible honeypot too?

dont do it lol if u did how was it

Nothing special, always use a vpn, they do want you to submit personal information when you make your profile ( ofcourse i did not really put my personal information there), so making a profile is free every thing else you want to do or watch you get a banner to pay with your credit card, as for what i could see there's nothing to do with petlove (zoophilia), the profiles i could see seriously gave my doubts about being real.

Not worthy to go there if you are looking for other zoophiles.

This site here. Although while the admins seem trustworthy you still got to be weary of the users.
Yah, I'm pretty weary (as in "tired") of some of them.

I'm also wary (as in "suspicious", or "untrusting", or "cautious") of others of them.

Pessoal segue anexo com uma ferramenta que faz uma avaliação de sites e que pode aumentar a segurança de todos. Espero que seja uma boa contribuição para a comunidade !!! Boa sorte para todos!!! Como podem perceber o site Knottybook é muito mal avaliado.

Attachments

• avaliação.JPG
    avaliação.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 30
It has become knowledge to me that k9-dating.com is a suspected honeypot by the location and hosted services.

@cheval Being our german language mod has explained to me the links to an anti-zoo supporting agenda.

K9-dating.com is hosted on kolido servers in germany. Which in their terms of services support "anti-sodomy" laws in germany which is anti-bestiality and zoophilia. https://www.kolido.net/agb/

"In their general terms and conditions it says"zoophilia is strictly forbidden (they use the german term "Sodomie").
Also had contact with them and they claimed that they support a Anti Zoo called Carsten T. He host a website on Kolido where Zoos are hunted." -Cheval

View attachment 76600

Do NOT trust them. Its better safe than sorry.

-ZV Mod Team.

-Update #1 - DO NOT USE THAT SITE! You should delete all your information as soon possible from that site! THIS IS A WARNING FOR YOU!
Thank for sharing it

Cant help but be astounded at the existence of this site and the survival of the basic concept....PT Barnum said "There's one born every minute!"...I think that old Rip was a pessimist.

Back