DO NOT VISIT k9-dating.com! Possible honeypot!

Life's full of chances, you could end up with something wonderful or you can sit on the sidelines and watch your life pass you by. Pick one.
Life is not a simple matter of either/or though. Everybody takes chances to varying degrees in endless scenarios. I simply chose to no longer take any chances that may ruin my life and there is not anything wrong with it. Some people don't care but I do, more now than when I was "young and invincible." I had met others through the Internet who shared similar interests and I was taking some pretty big chances back then. Fortunately, the few I met turned out to be cool. That was, however, before we were being hunted by everybody and their mothers, so to speak, which is why I am back to laying low.

It has become knowledge to me that k9-dating.com is a suspected honeypot by the location and hosted services.

@cheval Being our german language mod has explained to me the links to an anti-zoo supporting agenda.

K9-dating.com is hosted on kolido servers in germany. Which in their terms of services support "anti-sodomy" laws in germany which is anti-bestiality and zoophilia. https://www.kolido.net/agb/

"In their general terms and conditions it says"zoophilia is strictly forbidden (they use the german term "Sodomie").
Also had contact with them and they claimed that they support a Anti Zoo called Carsten T. He host a website on Kolido where Zoos are hunted." -Cheval

View attachment 76600

Do NOT trust them. Its better safe than sorry.

-ZV Mod Team.

-Update #1 - DO NOT USE THAT SITE! You should delete all your information as soon possible from that site! THIS IS A WARNING FOR YOU!
How would I be able to delete all of my info? I've been locked out of my account and I haven't used it in almost 2 years

I would be weary of ANY dating site with K9 or Beast in the title... Nothing like lining up and willfully walking into a slaughterhouse. Stick to places like this where the "dating" aspect isn't up front. Where you can get to know the members and build some trust with the community. At the very least, you will save yourself money.
not true back in the day it was good now its trash

Just my 2 cents.
Not sure about K9-dating, but Beast-Dating USED to be a legit group many years ago. I met and helped 2 local women with their first experience on that site. And had many acquaintances. But a few years ago something changed, and the whole site went to shit. I did a full wipe and walk and never looked back.
ur right abt that

It has become knowledge to me that k9-dating.com is a suspected honeypot by the location and hosted services.

@cheval Being our german language mod has explained to me the links to an anti-zoo supporting agenda.

K9-dating.com is hosted on kolido servers in germany. Which in their terms of services support "anti-sodomy" laws in germany which is anti-bestiality and zoophilia. https://www.kolido.net/agb/

"In their general terms and conditions it says"zoophilia is strictly forbidden (they use the german term "Sodomie").
Also had contact with them and they claimed that they support a Anti Zoo called Carsten T. He host a website on Kolido where Zoos are hunted." -Cheval

View attachment 76600

-ZV Mod Team.

-Update #1 - DO NOT USE THAT SITE! You should delete all your information as soon possible from that site! THIS IS A WARNING FOR YOU!
Thanks for the heads up.

Good, and it made me to check THIS site. ZV is hosted in the United states.

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: zooville.org
Address: 198.251.83.232

198.251.83.232 informations lookup​

The IP address 198.251.83.232 is located at Cheyenne in United States.

The GPS coordinates of the IP address 198.251.83.232 are: -104.9059 41.1034

Sadly not very surprising. I wouldn't trust any websites that suddenly come out of nowhere anyway. Especially nothing where you have to register.

Good, and it made me to check THIS site. ZV is hosted in the United states.

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: zooville.org
Address: 198.251.83.232

198.251.83.232 informations lookup​

The IP address 198.251.83.232 is located at Cheyenne in United States.

The GPS coordinates of the IP address 198.251.83.232 are: -104.9059 41.1034
You should always verify any website you visit.

Just my 2 cents.
Not sure about K9-dating, but Beast-Dating USED to be a legit group many years ago. I met and helped 2 local women with their first experience on that site. And had many acquaintances. But a few years ago something changed, and the whole site went to shit. I did a full wipe and walk and never looked back.
Yeah, beast dating was definitely better...

Me he dado cuenta de que k9-dating.com es un sospechoso por la ubicación y los servicios alojados.

[USUARIO=6]@cheval[/USUARIO] Ser nuestro moderador en alemán me ha explicado los enlaces a una agenda de apoyo contra el zoológico.

K9-dating.com está alojado en servidores kolido en alemania. Que en sus términos de servicios apoyan las leyes "anti-sodomía" en Alemania, que es anti-bestialidad y zoofilia. https://www.kolido.net/agb/

"En sus términos y condiciones generales dice" la zoofilia está estrictamente prohibida (usan el término alemán "Sodomie").
También se puso en contacto con ellos y afirmaron que apoyan a un Anti Zoo llamado Carsten T. Él aloja un sitio web en Kolido donde se caza en los zoológicos". -Cheval

View attachment 76600

No confíes en ellos. Es mejor prevenir que curar.

-Equipo de mods ZV.

-Actualización #1 - ¡NO USE ESE SITIO! ¡Debe eliminar toda su información lo antes posible de ese sitio! ¡ESTO ES UNA ADVERTENCIA PARA USTED!
GRACIAS lo conpartire

Well said. ? The life of a Zoo is a very isolating one. The need to want to connect to other like-minded individuals can cloud our judgment. Just watching how people respond to a simple profile pic is indicative of how starved we are for our own sense of community. Yeah, those of us who know what signs to look for should pass on our knowledge.
Thank you for your statement. You’re absolutey right about being naïve or just plain unaware. I have found myself to be a little to eager at times when finally talking w/ someone remotely close to where I live simply because being unaware of exact protocols or acceptable social norms. Indeed the need to find a actual living breathing companion, whether it be romantic or not, that you can share your thoughts and desires w/ can sometimes see you making just a bad over all impression on the very people you are looking for. It’s crazy because we are all here for the purpose of the idea of community and support but out of the need for safety are forced to keep each other at a distance while doing so.

Just tried to delete my account there but did not find a way. Does anybody have an advice how I can manage that?
thanks for making public that it might be an honeypot. Very suspicious
While it's too little too late, all your info is already in their database. You "could" purge anything from your profile, both public and account level backend, change linked emails/etc if posdible, but again, it's after the fact and they've already been able to shuttle that information in their databases the instant the account was created.

Of course a honeypot wouldn't offer an option to remove your fingerprint.

View attachment 76600

-ZV Mod Team.

Thanks for sharing
Are there any reputable zoo dating sites in the uk

I have been a member for about a year and have never had any trouble. As for why it was down. It was because somehow someone had been able to access/a zooaphile hatter because someone didn’t have a secure enough password. And totally ruined the original site. I sometimes talk to people there. But I always like to get away from the site for serious talking.

Back