DaisyDogFanatic ban

Also why did it say she was banned for saying she was black when she never did ?
I have no idea. I did not deal with this report.
From the messages is appears she posted a photo somewhere here that was black and she claimed it is her.

You say stolen content but nothing was of a black person or ever said she was. Also nothing was stolen the photo saying screenshot gets named that when she screengrab her own video on mac.

You say stolen content but nothing was of a black person or ever said she was. Also nothing was stolen the photo saying screenshot gets named that when she screengrab her own video on mac.

Imagine that you steal a photo from a video and someone accuses you of it?
Are you not going to say it is your own video?
This is not a valid defense.

If you imagine this problem from the point of view of a mod it is not that simple.
You have someone claiming it is them, but you can not trust them for obvious reason that if you are fake, you will lie about it.
Then you have a couple of photos that were found in other places that seem to be stolen by you.

The solution here is either do not care about fakes at all and let people pretend they are whoever fake they want to be. (This is my solution because I do not care.)
Or attempt to find out whether the person is a fake or not based on a limited amount of information you can get.
Usually done here:

Well its pointless trying to prove anything here then. Look at it from her point of view she post a photo of herself for free for people to enjoy and gets called fake and banned. Just being nice adding to this community and gets shit back

she post a photo of herself for free
She said she did. But if the photo was found somewhere else, she lied.
You inherently trust her for your own reasons, but others do not.
I can not help you here more, because I can not reverse image search and I did not deal with the report and do not have the complete picture.
Maybe other mods will drop in.

Girls having content deleted for no reason just because some mods want to act like god.
False.
Other getting banned because people think she is fake
Evidence based on reverse image search.
Also all the stolen content posted here stays up
False.
It does not. Report and prove it is stolen.
guys harrasing new members
Unsolvable by mods.
PMs are private and ignorable.

I know the girl her content was deleted a mod said he deleted it because he didnt like seeing her face in it. Like i said it wasnt breaking rules just deleted. He was just a cunt

Stolen content was reported stolen and its still up the girl whos content was stolen left because things never change

Was her own photos from her last account that was deleted because dickheads reported her for being fake

Looks like nothing will change here so lets hope new girls dont post content here since it will be downloaded and re uploaded without them knowing. Also glad you ignored the part i said about the guys harrasing new members
No one said no one liked her. As Pes said, she was showing too much like her face and tats, along with a dog licking her. A report came in about it, but also mentioned she may be suggesting an Onlyfans. Even though she never mentioned it, she could've mentioned that in DM. Seeing how quick she was getting replies. What's the chance the one person that wants to do something bad finds out where she lives and then wants to blackmail her? In other words, safety. I think I can say the same for the Denise lady.

For the one that happened yesterday, I only commented in the report, but did not do the banning. Don't care if you don't believe me. I'll look later to see if she did mention it was hers. Though our rule is if they say its theirs, its bannable. If prove is provided by another member, or it can be image searched.
What dox myself and friends? If you mean the harassment how can i when its in dms and the accounts are deleted
DM's have a report button.

No one said no one liked her. As Pes said, she was showing too much like her face and tats, along with a dog licking her. A report came in about it, but also mentioned she may be suggesting an Onlyfans. Even though she never mentioned it, she could've mentioned that in DM. Seeing how quick she was getting replies. What's the chance the one person that wants to do something bad finds out where she lives and then wants to blackmail her? In other words, safety. I think I can say the same for the Denise lady.

For the one that happened yesterday, I only commented in the report, but did not do the banning. Don't care if you don't believe me. I'll look later to see if she did mention it was hers. Though our rule is if they say its theirs, its bannable. If prove is provided by another member, or it can be image searched.

DM's have a report button.
Have a look at this for context:
Related reports for mods:

Daisy dog fanatic posted a pic of "herself" and a dog. That pic was in question. During my comparison of all her pics there was one posted that was 100 percent not her in a thread that clearly asks "post your" not post someone else's. If you are lying about one pic, that brings everything else into question. So after some proxy chat I decided to unban with a few stipulations. Easy ones. Like watermark your shit and only post them here, especially not any social media sites so if they are stolen or found somewhere else it can be proven they where hers and not her stealing.

She decides to create another account and proceed to post her "grievances" instead of chatting through a proxy like we where doing. So the ban became permanent.

Keep in mind that not a single one of the posts that saw had any zoo content. You want to post your nakies go post them somewhere else. It's fine we have a section for that, but what the hell is the point.

People need to stop posting pics here that you posted elsewhere like social media. Not only is it dangerous but you will probably be accused of stealing the pics. There is no way to be certain and for those that think "well she could have done a verification pic" no. No she can not, especially with the plethora of sites available that specialize in faking verification pics. Also, we do not verify. It's not our problem. What is our problem is endangering others by stealing non zoo pics and posting them here.

Thanks for the answer. One last thing there was never a post claming to be black so how come it said she was
The picture that was obviously not her, in the "post your" thread, was a black woman and noticably heavier. No, it was not a tan. I can tell the difference.

Seriously, what image did she steal?
Daisy dog fanatic posted a pic of "herself" and a dog. That pic was in question. During my comparison of all her pics there was one posted that was 100 percent not her in a thread that clearly asks "post your" not post someone else's. If you are lying about one pic, that brings everything else into question. So after some proxy chat I decided to unban with a few stipulations. Easy ones. Like watermark your shit and only post them here, especially not any social media sites so if they are stolen or found somewhere else it can be proven they where hers and not her stealing.

She decides to create another account and proceed to post her "grievances" instead of chatting through a proxy like we where doing. So the ban became permanent.

Keep in mind that not a single one of the posts that saw had any zoo content. You want to post your nakies go post them somewhere else. It's fine we have a section for that, but what the hell is the point.

People need to stop posting pics here that you posted elsewhere like social media. Not only is it dangerous but you will probably be accused of stealing the pics. There is no way to be certain and for those that think "well she could have done a verification pic" no. No she can not, especially with the plethora of sites available that specialize in faking verification pics. Also, we do not verify. It's not our problem. What is our problem is endangering others by stealing non zoo pics and posting them here.

Some members don't want to be surrounded by fake females.

Other members want the illusion and the fantasy of females at any cost and over any and all evidence to the contrary. And will believe any shit the fakes tell them regardless of any proof to the contrary or any other reality that indicates otherwise. It's way more important to them to have the joys of masturbating in chat with fake females than to face the reality they are masturbating with closet homosexuals.

Funnny how the actual number of females who enjoy anal sex is pretty small in the overall population of women but the percentage of these k9 "women" is practically 100% interested in anal, huh?

Back