Combatting Spam accounts and New Forum Rules.

Due to the amount of spam accounts, we have restricted the PM function again.

-New accounts will be REQUIRED to make at minimum 10 forum posts in relevant sections (not fun and games) to gain access to the PM function. This is due to ongoing spam and harassment of newly made user accounts. Lurker accounts will NOT be able to PM until they have recieved atleast 10 forum posts.

Edit: This only applies to accounts created after this post. All older accounts are grandfathered in the old ruleset, so report them and we will ban them slowly over time.

Edit 2: due to reaction spam, this feature is restricted for users with 10 posts or more.

-ZT
think this is smart. it helps everyone over time

Lol my bad i mean threads 😂 in random parts of the forum. (Im still waking up)
I agree. I wish they zooville would cripple new members ability to create threads. It's just constant stupid and lazy shit or whack ass fantasy bullshit that draws every neckbeard and mouthbreather on the site to come post their retarded drool posts.

If the site is aiming to "Be the face" of zoo, I don't see any way that having a server full of shitposts like those is assisting that goal.

Due to the amount of spam accounts, we have restricted the PM function again.

-New accounts will be REQUIRED to make at minimum 10 forum posts in relevant sections (not fun and games) to gain access to the PM function. This is due to ongoing spam and harassment of newly made user accounts. Lurker accounts will NOT be able to PM until they have recieved atleast 10 forum posts.

Edit: This only applies to accounts created after this post. All older accounts are grandfathered in the old ruleset, so report them and we will ban them slowly over time.

Edit 2: due to reaction spam, this feature is restricted for users with 10 posts or more.

-ZT
And if I made over 10 posts and still didn't get the access? Is there like a time limit from the 10th post when I get the access?

Back