Chat Session TONIGHT - Mon 5/11 @ 8:30 - 10:30pm

K9FurLife

Tourist
Sorry for the last minute notice here. I only made the post in the CA wide group.

Chat session! Monday 5/11, from 8:30pm to 10:30pm
We will have the social in the California Riot.im room: #california:beast.chat

Hopefully not much longer until we get a handle on COVID and get to be social again. Time will tell. In the meantime, I'd like to get to know you California zoos! It'll make for the eventual in person meet-up a lot more fun and engaging if we already know each other first. Hope to talk to you then!

Instructions on how to join the server. https://www.zooville.org/threads/zooville-chat.13/
Once in the server, click on "explore" in the upper left on desktop and search for California.

Feel free to stop over and just watch if that's more your speed. Let everyone know you're just there to watch and we'll respect your wishes. Mark your calendar and talk to you then!

*** The Beast.Chat server was reset on 4/16 and rolled back to October due to some problems. You will need to recreate your account if you created it between late October and 4/16. Thus, don't worry if you can't log-in; your account doesn't exist, so make it again! It took me a while to figure this out

Back