Attachments in PM and DM Update

Can somebody help me out? It seems I can't send private messages to anyone?
Hey, after registering you should have gotten a dm from an admin concerning this. Only after 10 posts will you get clearance to send private messages and it takes a bit after you have reached those 10 posts (in my case it was only 2 hours or so)

You should be able to pm now though from what i can tell :)

Hey, after registering you should have gotten a dm from an admin concerning this. Only after 10 posts will you get clearance to send private messages and it takes a bit after you have reached those 10 posts (in my case it was only 2 hours or so)

You should be able to pm now though from what i can tell :)
I can PM now, but it took 15 posts, not 10. So I was confused why after 10 posts, I still couldn't pm.

For the security of ZV, we've restricted the attachment privilege in private messages to ZooVille Settlers (150 posts or more) and higher tiers. This is due to abusive content being spread by users who are only here to file share. Effective 2-23-2020

Regards,
ZT
Thanks

Honestly with all the spam accounts lately it would be a good idea to disable the PM system until a certain amount of posts have been made.
Spam and fake accounts; very annoying 😡. 150 shouldn't be hard if you just say 'Yes' and 'Bump' 15-20 times a day on some of the posts, from what I have noticed. Not a quality reply or involvement, but can get the count up in no time.

Edit - Yes/ No

Last edited:
Para la seguridad de ZV, hemos restringido el privilegio de adjuntar en mensajes privados a los colonos de ZooVille (150 publicaciones o más) y niveles superiores. Esto se debe a que los usuarios que solo están aquí para compartir archivos difunden contenido abusivo. Efectivo 2-23-2020

Saludos,
ZT
Muchas gracias no sabía de está novedad... Está muy bueno para evitar spam...

Back